J Rawls "T.R.O.Y" tribute 7"

El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
anyone know where i can find a copy of this at....I have looked all over the net and its SOLD OUT........anyone???

Comments

• Dude, tell me about it.. I have looked high and low for this piece, have you tried hitting up Turntable Jazz?? There website is not functional, nor does it provide a link... But the label looks German since it has a .de address..

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    Dude, tell me about it.. I have looked high and low for this piece, have you tried hitting up Turntable Jazz?? There website is not functional, nor does it provide a link... But the label looks German since it has a .de address..

sheese I placed an order last Thursday at Turntable L a b and this joint was the only item that didn't post....

• Thanks, too bad it has to shipped from across the planet.

• still in stock @fat city as well if that helps.

• still in stock @fat city as well if that helps.

Sounds rather tepid based on that soundclip. I much prefer El Michels Affair's stuff.

thanks for the replies....of the three choices Japan, Germany or the UK...I went with fatcity (UK)..I was hoping to find it in the States and not have to wait as long for delivery....thanks though

• thats easy to get hold of here in the uk. i heard that and the 'tribute to dilla' one he did. both sounded tottally lame. really dull.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    The album these 7"s are off of is what the Weather Channel wil be using for background music in the future. I'm serious.

The album these 7"s are off of is what the Weather Channel wil be using for background music in the future. I'm serious.

damn.......

• Sounds rather tepid

• Sounds rather tepid

• The album these 7"s are off of is what the Weather Channel wil be using for background music in the future. I'm serious.
    haha one of my friends told me that my music sounds like forcast at 11.