JOIN MY SOULSTRUT FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAUGE!

IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
1ST 15 FOLKS GET IN AND BRAG ALL DAY, ANYONE WHO JOINS NEEDS TO PUT IN A RECORD OF CHOICE AND THE WINNER TAKES ALL at the end of the season....To join league it's at Yahoo Sports Fantasy click on the links and join leauge, League ID# 695976Password is soul4realMake sure to test your system because draft time is @ 9:30 am Pacific time on Friday 9/8/06 or you can just use the auto pick...

Comments

• I would but last year I talked mad shit when I joined the strut bball league and then got my ass handed to me

• i'm in, but i'm probably going to have to use auto pick

GO SON OF SAM KILLERS

• PUT IN A RECORD OF CHOICE

Can you be a little more specific on this? Im assuming something between the $10 to $40 range? Not that any of us put a price tag on good music, but...

• PUT IN A RECORD OF CHOICE

Can you be a little more specific on this? Im assuming something between the $10 to $40 range? Not that any of us put a price tag on good music, but...

I would say at least in the 10 dollar range but it doesn't matter....

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Why weaksauce?
    Cause enjoying sports, means you are of sub-par intelligence?
    If that's the rationale...
    That's the

I'm in!
    Strictly Rockers' are pinning their hopes on
    the Seahawks all the way!
    For better or worse...

• I would jump in but i'm in 2 other leagues already. Fantasy Football was more serious to me when the Seahawks were terrible though. I needed something to be happy about on Sundays.

I would jump in but i'm in 2 other leagues already. Fantasy Football was more serious to me when the Seahawks were terrible though. I needed something to be happy about on Sundays.

I figured you were a Niners fan now.
    If that's the case you still need Fantasy Football in a BIG way.

• debardebar 215 Posts
    I'd get in on this, but I'm in 3 other leagues and that 11:30 AM Central draft time is brutal...I'll be asleep at work.

• Alright G-Force we need at least 10 people we gots 4 right now so sign up and if you ain't gots no record for the champ no worries I should have a little some some for the winner...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    1ST 15 FOLKS GET IN AND BRAG ALL DAY, ANYONE WHO JOINS NEEDS TO PUT IN A RECORD OF CHOICE AND THE WINNER TAKES ALL at the end of the season....

To join league it's at Yahoo Sports Fantasy click on the links and join leauge,
    League ID# 695976
    Password is soul4real

Make sure to test your system because draft time is @ 9:30 am Pacific time on Friday 9/8/06 or you can just use the auto pick...

Just joined...looks like we need 4 more participants, though.

Let's go, fellas.

1ST 15 FOLKS GET IN AND BRAG ALL DAY, ANYONE WHO JOINS NEEDS TO PUT IN A RECORD OF CHOICE AND THE WINNER TAKES ALL at the end of the season....

League ID# 695976
    Password is soul4real

Make sure to test your system because draft time is @ 9:30 am Pacific time on Friday 9/8/06 or you can just use the auto pick...

What happened to the draft Friday?
    Week 1 and no draft, is this league gonna survive?
    USFL, XFL now the Soul Strut Fantasy League....
    Can the NFL be far behind?
    Ironfoot handle yo' biz mang!

• 1ST 15 FOLKS GET IN AND BRAG ALL DAY, ANYONE WHO JOINS NEEDS TO PUT IN A RECORD OF CHOICE AND THE WINNER TAKES ALL at the end of the season....

League ID# 695976
    Password is soul4real

What happened to the draft Friday?
    Week 1 and no draft, is this league gonna survive?
    USFL, XFL now the Soul Strut Fantasy League....
    Can the NFL be far behind?
    Ironfoot handle yo' biz mang!

SORRY DUKES! HAD TO GO UP TO MODESTO FOR FAMILY EMERGENCY.... NO JOKE! BUT I WILL LOOK AT IT TONIGHT AND MAYBE REDO THE DRAFT TO START WEEK 2...