Fake Week Day Finds For JLR

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
As I was leaving for work this morning a guy with a stocking pulled down over his face approached me from behind and held me at gunpoint as his partner neatly stacked these up in my garage. When he was done the gun wielding dude wrote me a check for $1,000. Basically it's every record released in the U.S. from 1963-67. And there are multiple copies of anything that could be considered "rare".

Comments

• Is it ok if we laugh at your misery or is there a "less-than-5 posts" lurker waiting in the wings to tell us there's more to life than the internet? Just wanted to make sure before posting any jpgs or one-liners. Thanks.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    holy shit, Rock! This has to be the fake find of the year! Think about all the money you won't get for not selling them on the 'bay. I hope you have enough space in your non existnat Expedit for such a number of records

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Is it ok if we laugh at your misery or is there a "less-than-5 posts" lurker waiting in the wings to tell us there's more to life than the internet? Just wanted to make sure before posting any jpgs or one-liners. Thanks.

From what I can gather a perfect storm type confluence of events seems to have gathered up and slammed hard upon upon our friend, one which would have killed most but dig as dude can dig he's digging his way out now and will no doubt go out of his way to resolve all outstanding issues.

I've been hovering with hate hoping I wouldn't have to resort to a public airing and just in the nick of time it seems resolution is at hand. Will know by end of day.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Is it ok if we laugh at your misery or is there a "less-than-5 posts" lurker waiting in the wings to tell us there's more to life than the internet? Just wanted to make sure before posting any jpgs or one-liners. Thanks.
    Please laugh and post away......this place needs some levity.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Please laugh and post away......this place needs some levity.

just stay away from post-op sex change jokes

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    found these for 50ct each. Did I pay too much?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

Depends....are we talking $0.50 cents American or Canadian???

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I found these at the laundromat 38 minutes ago. some guy was selling them next to the coin operated detergent machine

$0.16 1/2 cents each

I found these at the laundromat 38 minutes ago. some guy was selling them next to the coin operated detergent machine

$0.16 1/2 cents each

On a more serious note....I sold that Marlena Shaw this week and got about 3x's what I thought the going rate was!!!!

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

K-anadian of course!

K-anadian of course!
    You got burned dude.