Excluding eBay search terms

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
I assume it's possible to exclude certain terms from one's saved searches in order to avoid, say, 45s by a certain artist coming up when one is looking for LPs.Can someone tell me exactly how to do this?

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    on the left side you can check stuff like "33 1/3" "lp" "12'" only, I think. You used to be able to anyhow.

I think you can also type in "-". Example: "Curtis Knight -Jimi Hendrix" if you wanted to search for just his solo lp...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    on the left side you can check stuff like "33 1/3" "lp" "12'" only, I think. You used to be able to anyhow.

I think you can also type in "-". Example: "Curtis Knight -Jimi Hendrix" if you wanted to search for just his solo lp...

Well the format thing was just an example--can anyone confirm that the minus thing works?

• yeah, typing "-" and the word works for me. (make sure theres no space between the minus and the word your trying to exclude though)

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    yeah, typing "-" and the word works for me. (make sure theres no space between the minus and the word your trying to exclude though)

great--thanks!