WHOA... Ever been Reynolds (NRR*Bitch Slap Relate*

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
http://cbsnewyork.com/topstories/local_story_145094335.htmlWatch the video...Burt slaps dude...Is he losing it? Or did that already happen when Loni left him?

Comments

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Burt is straight G.

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    Burt is just more in tuned with a real world that says when someone deserves a slap they get one.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    I saw the clip and it looked like he was kidding around with the guy. The headlines make it sound like he went after the reporter.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    It kinda does seem like he's kidding around... But I don't think so... In his statement he said he "Lightly tapped" dude.. That wasn't light... It was funny tho... Burt looked like he was playing that new hip slap game taking over the world!

More people need to be like Burt...

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    "this guy wants to hit me, but he can't cuz he's under contract"

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    I saw the clip and it looked like he was kidding around with the guy. The headlines make it sound like he went after the reporter.

Pretty much, but still...kinda

What would've been hot is if the reporter had snatched the rug off Burt's head.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts

What would've been hot is if the reporter had snatched the rug off Burt's head.

AHAHA yeah

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Dude hadn't seen the original LONGEST YARD? Fool deserves a slap. I just checked out the new "Lockdown Edition" DVD of the original THE LONGEST YARD the other day. I'd seen the movie before years ago, but damn that's one rugged flick that still holds up.

100% entertainment, funny as hell, incredible acting & direction... and "Bee Girl" Anitra Ford is

(Anitra laying the smack down in THE BIG BIRD CAGE)

The remake looks like pansies on parade compared to the original. I mean Sandler please.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    The remake looks like pansies on parade compared to the original. I mean Sandler please.

word. it saddens me to see burt in it...I am hopin to god no one remakes Deliverence or Smokey and the Bandit...it would be weak, in Deliverence, this PC world would force the Ned Beatty character to help the redneck pick out shoes, drapes or some shit instead. Speaking of stupid 21st century codes of conduct...I was wathcing "smokey" on TBS and they censored Justice's line..they said "come from my genes" instead of "come form my loins"...dumb, they left in the part about "punchin your momma in the mouth" though..

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

word. it saddens me to see burt in it...I am hopin to god no one remakes Deliverence or Smokey and the Bandit...it would be weak, in Deliverence, this PC world would force the Ned Beatty character to help the redneck pick out shoes, drapes or some shit instead. Speaking of stupid 21st century codes of conduct...I was wathcing "smokey" on TBS and they censored Justice's line..they said "come from my genes" instead of "come form my loins"...dumb, they left in the part about "punchin your momma in the mouth" though..
    we need more raw dudes like burt in the world.