limited Mr. Blennd 7"

dmacdmac 472 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Anyone know a source for an OG copy of Mr. Blennd's "A Message to ODB" (Rhythm'n'Booze)?For those not in the know, its a mash-up of The Specials "Message to You Rudy" and ODB's "Shimmy Shimmy Ya" I slept on this joint and am desperate to get caught up.

Comments

• That record kills it every time I play it. I really dig the extra effort where in the chorus line it is edited to be 'message to ODB' that makes it a better than normal mashup.
    In answer to your question tho I haven't seen a copy in a long time. Got mine sent from Piccadilly in Manchester. If i recall correct there was a email on the record. I'll check when I get home from work for you.

• Try it at soultrade.
    Seems out of stock now, but it??s worth a try to ask for it.

• dmacdmac 472 Posts
    Try it at soultrade.
    Seems out of stock now, but it??s worth a try to ask for it.

Word. These guys came up in a Google search yesterday. I emailed an inquiry about whether it was in stock. No email back yet.
    I actually ordered it from Rough Trade too a couple of months ago along with a few other singles. It appeared to be in stock, but it wasn't in the package. I guess they held my order as long as they could while they tracked down a copy for me. To no avail.

• subsub 311 Posts
    you have a sound clip? like to listen to it.....

• i assume you tried Labcabin.com??
    thats where i got mine from

• dmacdmac 472 Posts
    you have a sound clip? like to listen to it.....

yep.

• labcabin lol
    turn table lab

• dmacdmac 472 Posts
    labcabin lol
    turn table lab

• it used to be on turn table lab.com (no spaces) but i cant seem to find it
    good luck though