COSMO BAKER "LOVE BREAK II"

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited September 2006 in Announcements
HollaCOSMO BAKER "LOVE BREAK II"[/b]Order direct for $10 (Free shipping in the continental USA)[color:red]SHIPPING NOW!!![/color]Love Break" Following on the heels of the highly in demand first volume, Love Break II brings youback into the world of the finest soul ever created. A true baby making music lover's paradise, this is afull 74 minutes of nothing but sex, love and soul.01: Soul Mann & The Brothers "Bumpy's Intro"02: The Jackson 5 "All I Do Is Think Of You"03: The Intruders "Memories Are Here To Stay"04: Johnny "Guitar" Watson "Lovin' You"05: The Manhattans "Devil In The Dark"06: The Ebonys "You're The Reason Why"07: Al Green " I Wish You Were Here"08: Luther Ingram "To The Other Man"09: Eddie Kendricks "Intimate Friends"10: Don Blackman "Loving You, Holding You"11: Lamont Dozier "The Picture Will Never Change"12: Dynasty "Adventures In The Land Of Music"13: Dionne Warwick "You're Gonna Need Me"14: Bobby Glenn "Sounds Like A Love Song"15: The Impressions "Man, Oh Man"16: Billy Stewart "We'll Always Be Together"17: Lyn Collins "Take Me, Just As I Am"18: The Ambassadors "Ain't Got The Love"19: The Fuzz "I Love You For All Seasons"20: The Delfonics "La-La Means I Love You"21: The Impressions "Gone Away"22: Jean Plum "Here I Go Again"23: The Dells "Free And Easy"24: The Three Degrees "You're The Fool"25: The Temptations "I Wish It Would Rain"26: Marvin Gaye "Hope I Don't Get My Heart Broke"27: The Jackson 5 "2-4-6-8"28: Edna Wright "Oops! Here I Go Again"29: Ray, Goodman & Brown "Another Day"HOLLER AT THE ONLINE STORE TODAY TO COP IT BEFORE ANYONE ELSE HAS IT.

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Copped. Looking forward to checking out thee official, volume 2.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    looks good. nice cover

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Thanks, and thanks to everyone who has copped so far.

Selling out quickly. I think I'm actually going to have to go to second press by tomorrow.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    check pmz or is it extra shipping for hawaii?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Fastest selling CD ever.

Brian check your PM box.

• Cos, whats the total for Australian based casanova's?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I dunno, Hugh.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Also, buy a copy for someone in Iraq for only $4.00

• 'aiight, I'll get on the case and chuck in a few extra $$

• Also, buy a copy for someone in Iraq for only $4.00
    Details please.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Had a chance to pick this up in person last night on the final stop of my 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. cross-Philly bike adventure with tripledouble, ending at Cosmo's gig.

This is a very sublime and spirited mix. I am enjoying this...

Good to see you again, hommie!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    'aiight, I'll get on the case and chuck in a few extra $$

If you do the paypal where it says "SHIP TO" and then you ship it to the dudes its all good dig.

• Also, buy a copy for someone in Iraq for only $4.00
    Details please.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    In the Paypal where they have the "SHIP TO" fields you enter the name and unit information. Include a note saying its going for one of the soldiers or something like that, with a "From" name.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    [email]c@smo-[/email]

just got mine yesterday. working from home today (rainy & grey) and this shit is killing me something proper. quality work as always.

hearing the temptations was a nice thing, it had been a minute since i heard that song.

thanks,

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i bought two copies of this for girls and they both asked me to marry them but only if cosmo djs the wedding