wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=885503these bodybuilding motherfuckers are on some other shit.

Comments

• you mean besides weight gain/yeast extract type shit?

"to what you should do: i dunno, not suck men off is a good start"

man, i don't want to ask why you were on the bodybuilders forum reading posts about that kind of shit

• get the fuk outta here. this was posted on another forum. The only weight i lift is crates of wax son!

• get the fuk outta here. this was posted on another forum. The only weight i lift is crates of wax son!

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I thought most body builders were gay? Not a big shocker there.

• The only weight i lift is crates of wax

man, you ain't touching my "crates"

f'real

• man, i don't want to ask why you were on the bodybuilders forum reading posts about that kind of shit
    Doggz?!

• http://www.mpc-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=57217
    as a said. dont shoot the messenger

beeyotches

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    dont shoot the gay messenger

• haha. we got a bunch of comedians in here today.

• The internets is crazy.

Why would that guy put himself on blast like that?
    I mean there's little silly shit (i.e. Yo, I just slipped on banana, hahaha...) and then there's the instance when you happen to give a dude some skull.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    and then there's the instance when you happen to give a dude some skull.

I've yet to have that moment, but let me take this moemnt to say that there is a reason I perfer to smoke weed instead of drinking...and this is it

• there is a reason I perfer to smoke weed instead of drinking...and this is it

what, it makes you want to fellate close friends?

• and then there's the instance when you happen to give a dude some skull.

if you read only a little further you'll see this is the second occurance of an accidental blowjob this site has experienced in a month. these bodybuilder types are quick to discourage such behavior, however, and are clearly .

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    there is a reason I perfer to smoke weed instead of drinking...and this is it

yes, but you end up being too stoned to do it.

• hahahaha

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    its probably some alias or a shitstirrer.

That kind of shit happens on forums all the time.

• http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=885503
    these bodybuilding motherfuckers are on some other shit.

Man Of Men

• one_man_army:

I suggest breaking into his house and stealing the tape when he is not there..If HE IS THERE..here is the back up plan...a little tip I found out...helpful....take a hard bar of soap...place it into a large tube sock..now you have a slapjack..go up behind him and whap!! hit him in the back of the head..knocks him out instantly..steal the tape and wreck and steal other stuff from his place..make it look like a legite robbery....if all else fails kill him...really kill him

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    If he's a bodybuilder shouldn't he be able to just smash the dude with the tape? Or at least smash the tape? Plus, double bad that he posted the shit, now his IP is linked to the post, and there is extra evidence of him being bi-curious.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    i love the first comment:"to what you should do: i dunno, not suck men off is a good start"

and i also like dudes reasoning:

I was wasted, sucked off my best friend (we are not gay, just spend 8 hours a day getting sweaty together and commenting on each others bodies) and if anyone i know finds out my life is over... I KNOW! ill tell the whole story on the internets!

• This shit is ridiculously funny.
    Thanks guys for the CLON!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    and then there's the instance when you happen to give a dude some skull.

if you read only a little further you'll see this is the second occurance of an accidental blowjob this site has experienced in a month. these bodybuilder types are quick to discourage such behavior, however, and are clearly .

Sayin... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=865926

This shit is funny as hell. I mean, it's kind of sad to see people so confused about their sexuality, but it's so damn funny to see them asking about it in a den of machismo of all places.

man, you suck at sucking if he didnt nut i yo mouth.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    This shit hilarity all the way through. 5 stars.

The best bit:

Originally Posted by jhick40
    just suck his dick for the tape?

What if he tapes that one?
    Then the OP is trapped in an endless loop of cocksucking.

• This shit is fuckked.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    This shit hilarity all the way through. 5 stars.

The best bit:

Originally Posted by jhick40
    just suck his dick for the tape?

What if he tapes that one?
    Then the OP is trapped in an endless loop of cocksucking.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    there is a reason I perfer to smoke weed instead of drinking...and this is it

yes, but you end up being too stoned to do it.

G-ayo!

• G-ayo!