• bully @ discogs

i'm curious as i don't see much mention at all

Ask silvertone...

and meatyogre

and rpm

and controller 7

and scott matelic.

hi dude.

I rarely see Scott & Tommy here if ever. Where. Yat?

• i saw tommy in a happy birthday thread this week

come out, come out where ever you are

• parenparen 537 Posts
    silent but deadly's.

• Marco is cool. Number #1 in Verdun

• Tepidly Silent Raer Downtempo Fire Nuggets sit in the shadows of soldstrut.

ps: Strutters and Waxidermists indirectly made the new Silver Apples LP on Bully happen.

DCastilloe: hit me on the PM dunny.

FYI: for those interested in some other shit, here is bootleg recording of some new beats that will probably end up on a new Sixtoo LP being performed live, with Damo Suzuki improvising. (From Nearworlds.org) Damo Suzuki, Sixtoo, AIDS Wolf, Feu Therese - 8.23.06 - La Sala Rossa, Montreal (256kbps VBR).zip (about 200 megs, pics included) if someone could re-usend it, that would be cool, I am sure this little server could crash of soulstrut traffic, and Im proxied!

Right Here

• haha, i know meatyogre posts on here but i've not knowingly seen matt, scott or tommy about

edit: sub rob? haha, fuck i'm clueless on this shit

i admit, i'm not on regularly enough to keep track of strut as much as i'd like but dayum

marco is #1 in a whole lot of things man. let's not take it further. word - seriously, everything marco's done with bully has been damn nice. personally i rate bully-affiliated artists higher than most. people have tried to say it's because they're producers rather than beatmakers but i'm really not trying to get into producers vs. beatmakers.

• ps: my new record has no songs, just beats!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

• i feel like a peeping tom about that studio you're building man. fucking sick shit - that place is decked out better than my house

• Yeah, it is all finished except for the wiring to the main mix room (which nobody has seen yet). We just got a big console and a RADAR system, but it all sounds too clean for my shitty records. I went back to just using an MPC and an 828, with some synth gear for processing = dirty shit. There are some interesting new bully things coming up, including the new Matt Kelly LP. I really need to get back on the design grind after my LP is done. Waxy: you should try and get out for that Paris show this month.

• man, i'd kill to get out there - no question. at the moment i don't have the cash though - 3 kids'll do it to you everytime - but i've been spoon feeding em tapes of scoob and scrap lover so i'll be paid like the tax man any time soon.

i know what you mean about the grimeyness. i just got some sennheiser 650 headphones as i figured since i monitor everything late at night when children are sleeping, top quality monitors are kind of redundant right now. those phones are sick - now i don't just hear the grime coming out the MPC, i hear each individual layer of grime in perfect clarity.

sick on the new lp - can't wait to hear that. are you and stigg doing anything else anytime by the way? that VA lp is a killer slow burn.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    ps: my new record has no songs, just beats!

• controller 7
    controller 7
    controller 7
    controller 7
    controller 7
    controller 7
    controller 7
    controller 7
    controller 7
    controller 7
    controller 7
    controller 7
    controller 7
    controller 7
    controller 7
    controller 7
    controller 7
    controller 7
    controller 7
    controller 7
    controller 7
    controller 7

• i don't see what you're saying there

• I'll play that double 45" that Sixtoo did with my buddy Simahlak. It was one of the earlier Bully releases. I have to big up this 45"

Another quality release from Marco & the Bully peeps! Check it out.

peace

h

• i
    freak
    beats
    with
    co
    rrect
    tech
    niques

word, simahlak is tight - especially that split 2x7"

• i don't see what you're saying there

i think he is saying

but instead of ,

• I jock *wwwdamn.

• is what happens when says ?

• is what happens when says ?

no it's kind of like saying bloody mary 13x. but instead of willing a vengeful person to appear out of thin air to murder, it's the non-murdering kind coming out of SS lurkerville to say hello to the internet

• the lurker-to-poster ratio on here must be unreal if the "users currently browsing" figures are anything to go by

tommy's got his own board though - he could be lurkin 9 til 5 at strut, he's still holding it down

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Only one I own, I love the shelby cover, and the tracks. I want more.