Dilla's The SHINNING

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Raer?Plaese to discuss.

Comments

• The only thing that might be raer about it would be the limited edition picture disc, if thats what you mean.

• I think theres an instrumental version as well !?!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    The only thing that might be raer about it would be the limited edition picture disc, if thats what you mean.
    It seemed to sell out pretty quick. It doesn't seem to be going that crazy on the 'bay though.

• The only thing that might be raer about it would be the limited edition picture disc, if thats what you mean.

ShiNN[/b]ing.

I have 3 copies of the apparently not very raer pic disc.

Herm

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    sell one on the stones throw board. You'll get mad scrilla.

• please someone post this

edit: nevermind, i just scrolled down and saw another thread

• over here some stores sell the album + free "the shining" poster + free "the shining" sticker + free "the shining" t-shirt.

• what a totally boring, let down of an album. rubbish.... except "body movin", which just sounds like "whip it" by devo

• what a totally boring, let down of an album. rubbish.... except "body movin", which just sounds like "whip it" by devo

you don't like rap music.

• i wouldnt call that 'rap music'. 'rap music' is one of the most enerjectic and charismatic types of commercial music. i love it as much as the next jerk. 'the shining' is a watered down, neatened up dilla; it's a far cry from any of his best work. although i do still like "body movin". What gets my goat even more, is the artwork on the gatefold lp... it's really bad cornball design that doesn't reflect the lp's contents at all. but worst of all is the fact that all the fraphics on the inside of the gatefold are pixelated!!! on a major release!!! what kind of fucking idiot allows that ty happen!! BBE has gone to the dogs...

• fraphics

are you european?

• fraphics

are you european?

i see you got the crux of my argument. you better believe i'm european. i also mispelt to as 'ty'.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

You talking to me? Of course I like frap music.

• Raer?

Plaese to discuss.
    Which is/will be more raer: The Shining or Ruff Draft?

I need to get both of 'em.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    "wont do" is incredible

• Raer?

Plaese to discuss.

Here's a thread on VE that talks about the raerity of said record.

peace

h

• I found a un-discographied Jay Dee 12" today. Its a group called "T.H.I.Q.U.E." from 93.. raer?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I found a un-discographied Jay Dee 12" today. Its a group called "T.H.I.Q.U.E." from 93.. raer?

Please to post

• http://cgi.ebay.com/T-H-I-Q-U-E-Sweet-On...6QQcmdZViewItem

theres still a sound clip up from that. Didnt look like it sold, so SS'ers it could be YOURS!!!

-A

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    what a totally boring, let down of an album. rubbish.... except "body movin", which just sounds like "whip it" by devo

Love and Baby are just two tracks off this album that shit all over most of the hip hop i have heard come out this year. How you gonna clown Dilla when he has Pharoh Monch on the track?