San Francisco Hit and Run

sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
When I heard about this and the fact that the incident appeared to be motivated by religious prejudice (I dont think it was a coincidence that some of the assaults occured right outside the local Jewish Center) I knew right away that it must have been ....Boy was I wrong.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Yeah, this event was definitley in need of some Mel Gibson jokes.

Good job, fuckface.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    Yeah, this event was definitley in need of some Mel Gibson jokes.

Good job, fuckface.

i agree...

the wife and i were out there at the hospital picking up a prescription when this was going on. i saw folks running and crying and shit. it was crazy. medical people were running down the street with their medic bags. cops were EVERYWHERE! it was bananas... and no one knew what was happening.

got home and later on the news they were talking about catching dude and what he had done. shit was wack... we were driving down those same streets but luckily missed his bullshit. crazy man or not... that shit was fucked up.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    you should have seen the blood along the side of the jewish community center

or the woman sitting on divis missing most of the skin from her leg. shit was fucked.

• what the hell is wrong with you?

• *** You are ignoring this user ***

• When I heard about this and the fact that the incident appeared to be motivated by religious prejudice (I dont think it was a coincidence that some of the assaults occured right outside the local Jewish Center) I knew right away that it must have been ....

Boy was I wrong.

didn't you just get married?

• What happened? Is this in the national news?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/30/suv.rampage.ap/index.html

this guy went on a rampage purposely mowing 14 people over with his SUV

this guy went on a rampage purposely mowing 14 people over with his SUV

It may not make it into the national news until they can figure out how to spin it so that it hides the fact that he is a muslim and that witnesses said he claimed to be a "terrorist" or that it happened close to a jewish center.

I think they are working the "mentally disturbed" angle. it appears he had wedding jitters because of an upcoming arranged marriare. Probably with a 14 year old.

this guy went on a rampage purposely mowing 14 19 people over with his SUV

my mistake, 19 people were injured. the victims vary in age and ethnicity

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/09/01/BAGKPKTHVT1.DTL

guess it's back to ignoring sablahblahblah for me

• I think they are working the "mentally disturbed" angle. it appears he had wedding jitters because of an upcoming arranged marriare. Probably with a 14 year old.

Have you actually read any of the articles on this guy?

He was recently married, not about to get married. And it was to an adult, not a 14-year-old.

• Nah, I'm thinking the propanganda machine woulda been all over it if it were actually racially/regiously motivated. Anything to up the 'alert' level.

• I think they are working the "mentally disturbed" angle. it appears he had wedding jitters because of an upcoming arranged marriare. Probably with a 14 year old.

He was recently married, not about to get married. And it was to an adult, not a 14-year-old.

Can't you just let sabaadiababda listen to the voices in his head in peace???
    Honestly, how can a guy get worked up over false conspiracies around here these days.

Can't you just let sabaadiababda listen to the voices in his head in peace???
    Honestly, how can a guy get worked up over false conspiracies around here these days.

I just read the headlines and then go with my gut prejudice.

• I just read the headlines and then go with my gut prejudice.

If only every American could be a shrewd a media consumer as you.

Oh wait......