JUST EXACTLY WHO DO YOU DRUNK DIAL?

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
THE GIRL I'M TRYING NOT TO SEEURGH

Comments

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

• Drunk posting is another story though...

(running the front page like FloJo)

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    post your number [email]m@rk[/email] or you're soft...

• No one anymore...but in my days of heavy drinking I was a consistent and repeat offender... ...Lets not even get started on drunk texting...

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    [email]nzshadow@yahoo.com[/email]

bring it...

• I had my first drunk dial yesterday. Luckily, she wasn't home and she doesn't have caller id, which is . But consiously trying not to talk to this girl for four months and then almost throwing it all away is so .

• Marco's got the whole soulstrut on rolidex

Don't think I didn't save that last one!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Good thing I don't have most of y'alls number.
    My late night drunken calls can make most folks uncomfortable.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I've moved onto drunk texting

• I've moved onto drunk texting

smart. the biggest risk in drunk dialing is that the girl is gonna pick up and say "wtf are u calling me for", or perhaps even worse, she doesnt pick up at all. my suggestion is to text her something innocuous, like "guess who i just ran into", even if it is a lie. if she texts you back, than you have a shot, since i'm assuming all this goes down late at night when the girl is possibly drunk as well.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I had my first drunk dial yesterday. Luckily, she wasn't home and she doesn't have caller id, which is . But consiously trying not to talk to this girl for four months and then almost throwing it all away is so .

Isn't that the worst. In the daytime it's, NO way I will not call her ever again until, that is, she reaches out to me. Fast forward to past midnight, belly fully of whiskey: "HEEEEYYYYYYY, how's it going?" Shit is embarrassing.

Drunk texting is just as bad. I always try to write something that's only very vaguely flirtatious but ends up coming out too random/borderline weird, like some inside joke from a few months back.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

I did that once and felt like a total ass the next day when reviewing my outgoing text messages. NAGL! Now when I go out for some serious drinking I leave the cell at home.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

I did that once and felt like a total ass the next day when reviewing my outgoing text messages. NAGL! Now when I go out for some serious drinking I leave the cell at home.
    Exactly.
    If you happen to bring it with you, just keep it in the whip.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

smart. the biggest risk in drunk dialing is that the girl is gonna pick up and say "wtf are u calling me for", or perhaps even worse, she doesnt pick up at all. my suggestion is to text her something innocuous, like "guess who i just ran into", even if it is a lie. if she texts you back, than you have a shot, since i'm assuming all this goes down late at night when the girl is possibly drunk as well.

knowledge, Keith! I like the whole "guess who i just ran into" thing. I usually go for a little "hope you had a good night" right around bar closing time. if she doesn't text back, whatever. if she texts back "great, thanks. we went to..." no harm no foul. butif she texts back all like "yeah, what are you up to?" then it's on!

funny thing happened last summer when I was living in Montreal. my shitty phone died at like 1:30 AM. I stayed out until about 4 AM. I get home and plug my phone in to recharge and go to sleep. next morning I have a slew of messages all like "why did you text me at 2:30 AM?" from all sorts of folks in my address book. apparently my phone went apeshit and re-sent all my last outgoing messages.

for some folks it was clear that an error had occured like they received texts referring to some work-related thing from the previous week. but for some it was like "I am outside your house" or "what are you up to." this was like at 2:30, 3 AM! I tried to explain it to some of the girls in my address book. they were unimpressed

my game was seriously salted that day. thank you cingular.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Lucy...

• Here's an awesome drunk email from my friend Erika, sent to me using my computer during a Christmas party at my place a few years ago.

Subject: drunk erika
    Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 21:34:00 -0500

mike,
    wahht the fuct? fcku fuvk you you you oyoiu ypoy you you youo
    ????
    I love the paryyyyTY
    The naked women were great!!
    Tjey wamt mw to talk about asprin. FUCT THAT!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Marco's got the whole soulstrut on rolidex

what really trips me out is when he calls at like 2am my time. I'm thinking dawg its 5 in your neck of the woods.

GOOD LAWD

Drunk texting is a good way to just put out a feeler without coming off as desperate. I feel less of an ass the next day if I sent out a drunk text than if I drunk dialed.

Here's a drunk text I received a couple nights ago from this girl I met at a bar

What's the speed limit for having sex? 68 cuz at 69 u have to turn around

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Drunk texting is a good way to just put out a feeler without coming off as desperate. I feel less of an ass the next day if I sent out a drunk text than if I drunk dialed.

Here's a drunk text I received a couple nights ago from this girl I met at a bar

don't sleep on class young Ferrari. this chicks seems like a keeper.

don't sleep on class young Ferrari. this chicks seems like a keeper.

F'real... this one's got spunk

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i drunk dial girls i secretly wanna fuck, but they dont know. then i tell them i wanna fuck them when i drunk dial them. d'oh

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    i drunk dial girls i secretly wanna fuck, but they dont know. then i tell them i wanna fuck them when i drunk dial them. d'oh