rep your GANG.

2»

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I don't really think we need to worry this site is mostly populated by white upper middle class dudes with college educations.

Guzzo, Who you callin' "white upper middle class dudes with college educations?" You tryin' to start some shit again?

yes

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    I was going to start up my own gang but my BOY started his, so I went into hidding for sometime.... Now I have started the new Chi Sa Gang...

Out with the old:
    The Chi Sa Gang is made up of four chiefs. The #1 Chief is Golden Arm (Lo Meng), whose powerful iron skin gives him his name. The #2 Chief is Silver Spear, whose precise attacks with his weapon proves deadly. The #3 Chief is Iron Robe (Wang Lung Wei), whose robe makes his virtually invincible. The last chief is Brass Head (Yang Hsiun), whose Iron Head can knock someone to the floor.

In with the new:

3 the hardway the New Chi Sa Gang....
    Ironfeet Jenkins
    Kool Ass Fonzee
    Bigfeet "tha Decapitator" aka the Master of the Flying Guilottine....

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I was going to start up my own gang but my BOY started his, so I went into hidding for sometime.... Now I have started the new Chi Sa Gang...

Out with the old:
    The Chi Sa Gang is made up of four chiefs. The #1 Chief is Golden Arm (Lo Meng), whose powerful iron skin gives him his name. The #2 Chief is Silver Spear, whose precise attacks with his weapon proves deadly. The #3 Chief is Iron Robe (Wang Lung Wei), whose robe makes his virtually invincible. The last chief is Brass Head (Yang Hsiun), whose Iron Head can knock someone to the floor.

In with the new:

3 the hardway the New Chi Sa Gang....
    Ironfeet Jenkins
    Kool Ass Fonzee
    Bigfeet "tha Decapitator" aka the Master of the Flying Guilottine....

Mango, do not discuss the secrets of the Chi Sa Gang!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Mangoman's REAL gang!

OOOOOOOHHH!!!

dogg u dont wannit with my crew!

ps, yes that is mangoman flexing the hot coils sun and the dude mylatency is in profile showing off his manchest.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Never believed in that gang shit. However I have been an affiliate.

SFM 24th ST Norte??os and Santa Cruz Beach Flats Sur13 are the most notable.

hahaha, waring factions. I used to get shit for that. Never shot anybody, did slash someone in self defense a couple of times. I did carry a Spanish six shooter in the small of my back. I've been shot at, stuck up a couple of times, and I saw someone get shot in the head in front of a bunch of kids. That shit is NOT[/b] cool. Still bugs me to this day, and that was in 2002.

Now I'm so far from that reality. I live in a nice part of LA and I'm happy about that. I don't want my girlfriend or future kids to get caught up in all that.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Dude you where suppose to keep that on the LO just don't post the one where I'm using the handgrips before crab scratching!!!!

Man that's me and Mark chillin back in the day we was yoked! That was the trip when we went to New Orleans the 1st time.... Ahh those where the good old days!!

• Insulin1200Insulin1200 396 Posts

BLAOW!!!!!!!!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Is that a "surf-by"?

"Even Lil Bow Wow Flip-Walking like that's what's up"

"CHUCH!"

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts