Comments

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

Not to be confused with Parker Lewis.

• Not to be confused with Parker Lewis.

whas the meatheads name Beef?

sycronizes swatches batches!

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

• joeblowjoeblow 118 Posts
    masquerades & silhouettes was a pretty damn good album.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    I really like Lewis Parker. Great music. Underrated. One of the few hip hop acts I can listen to anytime.

• Yeah he has some sick beats, not a great emcee though, puts on some weird american style twang sometimes... Good to see him with something on the Ghostface album though...

• JBCJBC 25 Posts
    Although I can recognise the obvious regional bias and new-jackery of this statement, 'Masquerades and Silhouettes' is my favourite (hip hop) album, up there with Illmatic. To the point that I've started making 'homage' albums a couple of times, ha ha.

so many roads ahead, so many deserts to cross

two blazing eyes in the sun

^^ loving the decision to start putting out stuff from the archives.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

I really liked this show. Wasn't Corin Nemec supposed to be like a very good rapper on the low?

• It's All Happening Now was a dope album too. Lewis Parker is ill, up there with Jehst killing it for UK hip hop. He does have a bit of a slurred voice but it's his kinda style i guess.

And don't tell no-one but skulllab (my art crew) is currently making a website for Lewis Parker's label The World Of Dusty Vinyl. Should be sweet. [/self props]

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

whas the meatheads name Beef?

no his last name was Kubiak as in KOO-biack. They called him "the Kube." saw him recently on some hospital show (ER?).