want: Lesiman-Here & Now Vol 1

davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
edited August 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Just got volume 2 it is imperative that i get volume 1 now!i got lots of library shit with me and other stuff as well as money.pm me or email to dwood5513(at)gmail.comdave

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    hello my friend...

what'chu got? round 2...

• beauller ?

nobody ? aren't there like sealed copies floating around ?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    beauller ?

not really! but you're right. most copies being sold are still in their shrink. which is strange!

• beauller ?

not really! but you're right. most copies being sold are still in their shrink. which is strange!

well i've seen two sealed copies of vol 1 and one copy of vol 2 on ebay in the last couple of years. and my rule is if there are two copies sealed there are more.

• I got a sealed copy of vol 2 from Ebay about a year ago. The seller also had a sealed vol 1 up at the same time but I got badly outbid on that one. I think it went for 2.5 times what i had to pay for vol 2.
    I have not seen a single copy of vol 1 (sealed or not) on Ebay since that.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    yeah, seems like most copies being sold are sealed. unfortunately, there aren't that many italians on soulstrut...

• what you talking about grope?

-tony umiliani

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    who? me? i don't know. sealed copies of lesiman. who's tony umiliani? is he a soultrutter? i'm confused.

• there aren't that many italians on soulstrut...

tony umiliani

• there aren't that many italians on soulstrut...

tony umiliani

• it's kind of weird when i see your posts i for a second think they are mine because of the avatar and think, wait i didn't write that...

i'm not taknig down the avatar til some bush is not in the white house...might be a long time...

• i'm not taknig down the avatar til some bush is not in the white house...might be a long time...

• that's an old listing. thats a pretty decent price. when julian had it, i asked him to hold the record for me and he went ahead and sold it someone else

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

that's an old listing. thats a pretty decent price. when julian had it, i asked him to hold the record for me and he went ahead and sold it someone else

some IDIOT must have bought it. i bet it was some germany idiot. HA!

i watched that copy for 6 months... i was wondering why no one was buying it.

• hey Dave, try to contact the seller "hotgroovy" on eBay: i've seen that he had sold ss copies of the "high tension" series...maybe he has the "here and now" for you

• hey Dave, try to contact the seller "hotgroovy" on eBay: i've seen that he had sold ss copies of the "high tension" series...maybe he has the "here and now" for you

nice one!

i hadn't thought of that. i doubt he has copies though but i'll give it a try.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

that's an old listing. thats a pretty decent price. when julian had it, i asked him to hold the record for me and he went ahead and sold it someone else

some IDIOT must have bought it. i bet it was some germany idiot. HA!

i watched that copy for 6 months... i was wondering why no one was buying it.

this is my favorite part of the description on the site:

"TAKE A LISTEN TO THE SOUND CLIP AS THIS WOULD PUT A SMILE ON THE FACE AND MAKE THE HEAD OF A DEPRESSED PERSON BOP./B>"