AUSTRALIA APPRECIATION THRED

2»

Comments

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    Remind me of what your friend called Gum... I forget. And also that Aussie word for sandwich?

Me? I'm never going to Australia. I wanted to, but then I saw Wolf Creek and now I'm like FUCK THAT! No crazy ass hillbilly psycho crocodile dundee types for me, thanks!

That would be chewy and sanga, i believe good sir.

The killer in Wolf Creek go so into his charachter he didn't wash the whole shoot. Apparently he was going around the set knocking coffee out of peoples hands and yelling at them just to stir shit up and create an atmosphere.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Any Soul Strutters heading to Sydney hit us up i'll show you around.
    Australia in Summer is

• BEST MEAT PIES IN THE WORLD.

I need a month's worth of salt water and there's only one place I can properly get that, for free. Might be back in 'Vegas soon, B. The way of life in Australia is far better than most places on earth. People say hello. And there are record shops with 50000 records in them???

• idemidem 98 Posts
    if you are down in melbourne , make sure you come down to our record store . jaycees records in prahran . we put 100 records out every week so there would be some nice fresh stuff here for ya . see you soon . trades welcome

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    if you are down in melbourne , make sure you come down to our record store . jaycees records in prahran . we put 100 records out every week so there would be some nice fresh stuff here for ya . see you soon . trades welcome

wow, how predictable of johnny idem himself to come on here and post an advertisment for his shop and trades...

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    BEST MEAT PIES IN THE WORLD.

I need a month's worth of salt water and there's only one place I can properly get that, for free. Might be back in 'Vegas soon, B. The way of life in Australia is far better than most places on earth. People say hello. And there are record shops with 50000 records in them???

C*l,

WORD! That will be dope if you move back here. We can get busy in that shop with the 50,000 records (there's only about 10 good records in there though!)... I got the "back room" access though (no homo)...

peace.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    WHO HAS BEEN TO AUSTRALIA?

Me. I went for the first time in April for a month. Amazing.

WHO'S FUCKED AN AUSTRALIAN GIRL?

My wife is Australian, so...

I love Australia. Spent most of my time skating the skateparks and swimming in the sea (5am at Maroubra was amazing). Hooked up with Adam at Checkoutwax in Sydney and got some nice records. Met the friendly guys at Footage and got some sneakers. Visited the guys at Supply and copped some nice clothes...
    Went to Sydney, then Lismore, then Cairns and then Port Douglas. Dived in the exact same reef that claimed Steve Irwin (R.I.P.)... His death definitely affected me more than the usual 'celebrity' passing.

Can't wait to go back. Next trip is planned for maybe Feb/March 2007. Looking to do some real deep 'off-the-beaten-path' rainforest trekking this time around...

• BEST MEAT PIES IN THE WORLD.

C*l,

WORD! That will be dope if you move back here. We can get busy in that shop with the 50,000 records (there's only about 10 good records in there though!)... I got the "back room" access though (no homo)...

peace.

Sheep, I can't get enough of yrou avatar. I bet they both taste salty.

COOPERS.

DWG, yeah, it's a nice place. The world's full of nice places but I can't be biased enough.