Makes New York rap sound momentarily exciting again:

Comments

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    You endorsing this man?
    I'll have to download it.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    You endorsing this man?
    I'll have to download it.

Yes, fully--Dirty Harry tapes are always quality, but this one is especially good.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i like how there's two southern rappers on the cover

i like how there's two southern rappers on the cover

There are a couple of verses from Southern rappers on there, but they are very clearly guests in Dirty Harry's house. It's some New York schitt.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

yea, this is a good tape but i think his warriors joint before this one was better. green lantern's last one sounded ALOT like these last few dirty harry tapes. who bit who?

• Harry taught green lantern. Don't be fooled.

HARRY IS THE BEST BLEND DJ EVER..sorry ron g. Dudes tapes are incredible, but you're only as good as what you can work with. I know he needs to stay relevant so he needs that southern stuff now but he's the only guy keeping his tapes somewhat NY. I suggest Dirty Harry Hang Em High Double Tape (now on cd) circa 96-97 I believe.. if you want to check his best work in my opinion.

p.s. Harry has the greatest/rarest acapella collection of any human on the planet.

yea, this is a good tape but i think his warriors joint before this one was better. green lantern's last one sounded ALOT like these last few dirty harry tapes. who bit who?

I slightly prefer this one, but you're right that Warriors was also excellent.