Chicken Noodle Soup?

DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
That shit sucks ass. What a dumbass song.

Comments

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    theres countless other threads you could have brought this up in. And countless other songs as dumb or dumber than this!

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    True. On the other side of things, i'm really liking that new 50 Cent song.

• That post sucks ass. What a dumbass post.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    ^^^ Give me your email address and i'll paypal you 10 cents. That should cover all your 2 cent opinions for a while.

• Back in the day, my thing used to be Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup with the Diced White Meat. These days I'm rolling with the Maruchan brand because it doesn't take as long to make (maybe a minute in the microwave at the longest, as opposed to fifteen minutes or so for the Lipton).

- that album featuring Phyllis Hyman, Michael Henderson, and Norman Connors that you could only get by sending in 3 box tops to the Lipton folks. Contains cuts from their Buddah albums, PLUS a rare track of the three of them collaborating on a cover of "Everybody Loves The Sunshine" (only available in a ***live*** version). I saw Luck buying a copy for big money at a record convention, and I think either Dante, James, or dCastillo has a whole warehouse of them shits somewhere.

and also...

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

THANK YOU
    THAT MADE MY DAY
    BIGTIME

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

THANK YOU
    THAT MADE MY DAY
    BIGTIME

INSTANT CLASSIC

• That was uncomfortable to watch.

• COTDAMN THAT YOUTUBE MADE MY DAY

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Not for nothing, but I did a session with these guys last week, and not only were they mad professional for such young kids, coming in and banging out their verses quick, but when they said that them and "ballin" were the only hit songs out of NY last year, I couldn't really argue. Not really feeling the song, but its not that bad, esp as a novelty record for younger audiences, and I cant hate on their success, especially cause they are actually pretty humble.