I'M MOVING TO TAIWAN.... paging DJ Day, etc.

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
So... I'm about to move to Taiwan cuz I got a residency @ Ministry Of Sound to spin hip-hop (*cough* commercial bulllllsheeeeiiiittt)... but hey, it's a job, it pays well and I hate going out to the "sausage fests" out here in Australia...It's a little short notice, I've gotta be outta here in 3 weeks and I'm gunna be living there for 4 months. Hopefully I can bring some Strutters out there to DJ at the club (they've asked me to book some people), so strutters with skills or bad taste in music, hit me up on the e-mail -- [email]bevanjee@gmail.com[/email] (yes, I'm talking to you Day).Anyone rollin' through Asia, please hit me up, I'll take any of ya'll on a guided trip around Taiwan. I'll be hittin' Japan as well sometime..peace.

Comments

• dayday 9,612 Posts

I'll hit you up

• kicks79kicks79 1,333 Posts
    Word Sheep Congrats.
    "sausage fests" that pretty much sums up the aussie hip hop scene.
    Im aiming for Taiwan at the end of the year.I'll let you know when im going to be around.

• per0per0 152 Posts
    Word Sheep Congrats.

Word.

Microwave or do I have to lug some boxes?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Dude thats fucking awesome.

I can't wait to head back to Taiwan!

I'll be in korea in a week. weeeee!

• ozboundozbound 31 Posts
    Re: Digging in Taiwan...I found Lps in Taipei ok...what about Taichung? Anything down that way?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Re: Digging in Taiwan...I found Lps in Taipei ok...what about Taichung? Anything down that way?

Taichung got some shit for sure!!! I found amazing shit in Taiwan, both times I been there... RIDICKULOUS

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Word Sheep Congrats.

Fucking sad isn't it? The amount of "aussie hip-hop" coming out now is at a all time high. I don't think I've bought anything Aussie hip-hop for a long time. In the past 3 years all I got were the L.C. EP, Optimen and Delta. That's it.

peace.

• kicks79kicks79 1,333 Posts
    The new Def Wish Cast is killer. No vinyl out as yet.