What do the PEOPLE think of "Idlewild" ?

13»

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Did u get to the cigars part?
    Wrong papers

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    someone that holds a higher degree than you

It has been tooken there!

Only noted because The Isis Papers were written per academic criteria.

Is that so?

It was peer-reviewed by a pool of respected academics in Cress-Welsing's field (remember, she's a psychiatrist, so that would mean MDs)?

It was published by a respected academic press?

Let's be serious.

My understanding is that portions of the book helped her earn a PHD, no?

She's an M.D.

• good album but by far the worst of the bunch, that said its probably on my top 5 of the year so far.

• especially coming from someone who only holds a bachelors...

fucking snob.

That Isis Papers sounds like a bunch of mumbo-jumbo non-sesne, so of course it's something you'll enjoy.

Read Mumbo Jumbo and see me in a month.

RAHSHEED:

I misunderstood what you wrote. I thought you where putting Johnny down for "only having a B.A."

You guys take the Isis Papers seriously? Is what Faux copy and pasted from it?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    especially coming from someone who only holds a bachelors...

fucking snob.

That Isis Papers sounds like a bunch of mumbo-jumbo non-sesne, so of course it's something you'll enjoy.

RAHSHEED:

I misunderstood what you wrote. I thought you where putting Johnny down for "only having a B.A."

At this point I'd say that I take it as serious clownage on some people who are in need of some serious psychological attention.

And that's why I never got mad at Ras Kass. If nothing else, his Nature of the Threat tirade is laugh-along funny. I don't get why anyone but a redneck apologist would want to invalidate his effort the way some on here have attempted to do in the past.

At any rate, this thread only makes me want to read The Isis papers even more.

• especially coming from someone who only holds a bachelors...

fucking snob.

RAHSHEED:

At this point I'd say that I take it as serious clownage on some people who are in need of some serious psychological attention.

And that's why I never got mad at Ras Kass. If nothing else, his Nature of the Threat tirade is laugh-along funny. I don't get why anyone but a redneck apologist would want to invalidate his effort the way some on here have attempted to do in the past.

At any rate, this thread only makes me want to read The Isis papers even more.

ha....you called me a "redneck apologist". Is a Gerbil on your christmas list?

I don't think anybody on here was ever "mad" at Ras Kass; the only distinction is that, like The Isis Papers, most people find that song laugh-at funny, rather than laugh-along funny.

• And that's why I never got mad at Ras Kass. If nothing else, his Nature of the Threat tirade is laugh-along funny. I don't get why anyone but a redneck apologist would want to invalidate his effort the way some on here have attempted to do in the past.

I don't think anybody on here was ever "mad" at Ras Kass; the only distinction is that, like The Isis Papers, most people find that song laugh-at funny, rather than laugh-along funny.

i think most people find that song about 9 minutes too long

i think most people find that song about 9 minutes too long

The joke does get a bit stale.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    This shit went way over my head. What about rass kass?

The new outkast is okay. I mean, its cool. Just not terribly amazing or anything.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    white is actually the combination of all colors in the spectrum. black is the absense of color.

If i've learned anything from Ras Kass, it's the opposite.

Rass probably didn't understand what Grand Puba meant when he talked about the "colored man," then....

Drop the Bomb, Brand Nubian
    Puba
    ...So I, strive to my duty for the better of the black man
    Everywhere you look the black man is on the map and
    here comes a Nubian to give a hand and feed a land
    When I drop my bomb it's headin straight for the colored man...