Sample ID??

VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
I am trying to remember the vocal sample from the song Cold.....off of Sunz of Man-First Shall be Last, Last Shall be First......It is the vocal sample at the beginning that goes....I walked away, and I left you cold. I used to know this ; but my brain is fried today, for the life of me , I can not remember this. Can anyone help me out?

Comments

• READER REVIEWS:

... Talkin' 'bout their debut album. It's a real phat one. There's guest appearances by Masta Killa, Earth, Wind, & Fire, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Trebag, True Master (!), Method Man (twice), Raekwon, and U-God. That's 5 members of the Wu-Tang Clan, plus others! Killah Priest ('s Albums: Heavy Mental/1995; View From Masada/2000), Prodigal Sunn, Hell Razah, 60 Sec. Assassin, and the others performed awsome on this one. It's kinda new shit, but still Ol' School! Slow beats, old samples of earlier tracks, and just 3 skits. I wished, Killah Priest appeared on more than just 4 tracks...

1/Intro

2/Cold - Slow beat, and old samples. Chorus: "I walked away and I left you cold..." Trumpets, a piano, and other instruments come thru later. Rating: 4/5

http://wubloodkin.netfirms.com/albums/reviews/lastshallbefirst_rv.htm

• READER REVIEWS:

... It's a real phat one.

It's kinda new shit, but still Ol' School!

Slow beats, old samples of earlier tracks, and just 3 skits.

2/Cold - Slow beat, and old samples. Chorus: "I walked away and I left you cold..." Trumpets, a piano, and other instruments come thru later. Rating: 4/5

hahah! i do like this track though.

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
    Wow, that is a pretty shitty review........doesn't tell me what the sample is though..