FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
hilariousSo what set him off?

Comments

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    hilarious

So what set him off?

I think he only got $1999 for his copy.

• I JUST SAW A COPY ON EBAY FOR $2000 AND I THOUGHT I WOULD BRING IT UP ON SOULSTRUT. HAS THIS ALREADY BEEN DISCUSSED?

• hilarious

So what set him off?

Corny spoken word does that to him.

Next time you see him, just go up and start spouting something about "can we be... what we want to be.... can we see... what we want to see?" in your beat pseudo beat poetry voice and watch his reaction.

EDIT: I can't believe I wasted my 2000th post on this.

• "can we be... what we want to be.... can we see... what we want to see?"

• I can't believe I wasted my 2000th post on this.

THIS IS CLEARLY A SIGN THAT BOSCOE IS, IN FACT, WORTH 2000.

THANK YOU, HANDCORKSCREW.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I can't believe I wasted my 2000th post on this.

THIS IS CLEARLY A SIGN THAT BOSCOE IS, IN FACT, WORTH 2000.

THANK YOU, HANDCORKSCREW.

its in the stars. and pluto aint no planet, get with the program.

• THIS IS CLEARLY A SIGN THAT BOSCOE IS, IN FACT, WORTH 2000.

Clearly cosmic!!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    hilarious

So what set him off?

It's that time of the month for him.

• rawyouthrawyouth 112 Posts
    Not to beat a dead horse but I actually heard Boscoe on the radio in Richmond Va yesterday! Never heard of it before 10 days ago, strange how that works. Sounded pretty good, but didn't blow me away.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Not to beat a dead horse but I actually heard Boscoe on the radio in Richmond Va yesterday! Never heard of it before 10 days ago, strange how that works. Sounded pretty good, but didn't blow me away.

What kind of radio station was playing Bosco? Must have been a public or college-related...

• rawyouthrawyouth 112 Posts
    There's a show on am radio here called The Bopst Show (The dj's name is Chris Bopst) that airs Mon-Fri from 1-4 pm. He plays all kinds of music, some of it good, some of it ehhh, lots of novelty tunes, but it's pretty cool because you hear stuff like Bosco. I think he followed that with The Small Faces. It's all over the map, really. I'm guessing he had it on a comp or something.

I probably wouldn't have thought twice about the song if not for all of those posts the other day, but I started laughing out loud when he announced what it was.