Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

For the record, I am pretty sure this part of it was
    no conspiracy - registration on SS seems to take up to
    a week for most people. I remember e-mailing through
    the site when I first registered, because I kept trying and
    could not get signed on. Raj e-mailed back a request to see my eBay
    feedback report, a sample "PAP DAY" post, and a promise to never
    submit a Skull Snaps price czech post ... 4 days later I was in.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

Once again I'm getting complaints about your posts.

A great deal of what you write is offensive, but only very little can reasonbly be construed as hateful. I'm not going to delete you hateful writing; there are enough intelligent posters to provide public censure. However, I want you to be aware of the private reaction you cause.

I hope one day we have the opportunity to talk in person. I look forward to discussing your views.

Regards,

Dan

Given all the angry PMs I was getting during your lizard people and cabal of jews posts, I think that was a pretty moderate response.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i was really into that whole "Thes_Uno" thing, putting Phillmost and Cosmo(?) on blast with that funny pic. here are some PM's "he" sent me when i tried to drunkenly instigate further...

do you know who the moderator/person responsible for this was? IMO this was one of the weakest things I have seen the strut do in the short time i been around (this actually prompted me coming on board and defending myself)..do tell.

Actually I thought that whole thing was hilarious!!!

And then somebody was like "I just got an email from Thes-One saying that is NOT him!" and then somebody else was like "I just got a phone call from Thes saying that is DEFINITELY NOT HIM!"

So I was like "A carrier pigeon just landed on my window with a note from thes one saying thats definitely NOT HIM!"

This was before I knew you. It just happened to be a lucky guess that you usually communicate via carrier pigeon!

Still, the fake Thes was pretty funny. The fake PUTS rap had me in stitches too...

Come to think of it... I like the fake Thes better than you! wawawawaaatada!

Palm Springs... This fall.... weee!

Assuming people's identities and starting beef online is most definately .
    Especially because i had never done shit to anyone on this board pryor.
    b/w I already new DocBoy was a poser bitch and when I called HIM on the phone he was all oh dude i'm so sorry, I've been having a really bad day(aka I didn't think you would see that).
    Peoples perspectives change with the outlook of getting punched in the fucking face.
    someone should still manup/fess up to that though, just to clear the air, nawmean?

and btw I had to call people because i was not getting my account authorized (for a whole week) to clear my name.

Yeah, I see what you are saying.... I'm glad you stuck around though....

but, how did you have doc mcoys phone number???

• My top 5 beefs:
    (I wish I would have saved these.)
    3) Turntable lab [sic] Rocktacon, his DC crew and Capital city records. I really for real wanted to make that one real. Although I regretted bringing whatever about the record store into it. Steph is probably one of the nicest people I've met in DC. They closed. Those other fuckers though...can still call me for some dick salad.

WHAT DID I DO?

What is dick salad?

Whats wrong with turntable lab, and roctakon?

We should squash the beef, you can send me a mix Cd and it its decent you can open for me..........
    You can set up my seratobox and computer, play the first hr and then when I get on you can fetch me drinks and field requests? learn a little bit about what its like to be a working dj and not an internet chat room dj...

ROC....

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    My top 5 beefs:
    3) Turntable lab [sic] Rocktacon, his DC crew and Capital city records. I really for real wanted to make that one real. Although I regretted bringing whatever about the record store into it. Steph is probably one of the nicest people I've met in DC. They closed. Those other fuckers though...can still call me for some dick salad.

WHAT DID I DO?

What is dick salad?

We should squash the beef, you can send me a mix Cd and it its decent you can open for me..........
    You can set up my seratobox and computer, play the first hr and then when I get on you can fetch me drinks and field requests? learn a little bit about what its like to be a working dj and not an internet chat room dj...

ROC....

YES

My top 5 beefs:

WHAT DID I DO?

What is dick salad?

ROC....

oooh a battle. so... what? grown. yeah, that's it.

i'm not a DJ. i'm a grown menace that trades boys like you for topsoil. save your third post for a meeting place or step the fuck off skronnie shick shit.

• I dont really know what i did?
    I dont really know what this is about?
    were u the guy who hates my reviews?
    I dont do them anymore......
    Does that make you happy?
    I jsut dont want to think that somebody hates me so much that I didnt do anything too..?

suggest go away

hurt you

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i remember a PM from AlienIverson...went something along the lines of "hey fuck you alien, there can only be one strutter with a concatenated name, where the first name in the binomial nomenclature is "Alien" followed by another term. NDN's got nothing on Iverson...so get an alias or something.

Sike!!!
    but that would be a funny beef.

• I dont get it?

why would you wanna hurt me?

what did i do?

I dont really go on here somebody just fowarded this to me so i was wondering what it was about?

Tell my how i've wronged you ?

And Ill apologize?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    shenanigans?

fake

i might be foaming at the mouth, but im not retareded.

your real?

fucking take this shit.

i beat and fuck you all day. sleep at night.

NYC? fine. got people thrrrrs too.

name it.
    bn,cm,l

• repetitive patterns

• no for real..... its me...

I dont understand why your so mad?

we must know eachother personally for someone to be so pissed about somthing?

I mean yea I get loose a little say some wild shit but its all in fun.... and im not a violent person... so im wondering what the fuck i did that made you so angery

• no doubt.... i mean if you wanna PM me so your business is not done in the open air.... its all good.... I mean I just cant understand getting mad at me cause of my reviews or public persona....

If this is some old shit from DC i mean damn that was a long time ago at least 5 years..... Im not the same person i was then, everbody grows ya know....?

• Has the old beef thread turned into a place to start new beef???

• Has the old beef thread turned into a place to start new beef???

I've got beef with that statement.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    this wasnt SS related, but still a classic in my world. i got this message on myspace:

Subject: fake nigga

Body: yoo diss be da reallest jaymac aka johnny mack
    so fall bac an gett a new name nigga ...
    from this guy here

no doubt.... i mean if you wanna PM me so your business is not done in the open air.... its all good.... I mean I just cant understand getting mad at me cause of my reviews or public persona....

If this is some old shit from DC i mean damn that was a long time ago at least 5 years..... Im not the same person i was then, everbody grows ya know....?

damn. sorry i fell asleep reading this last night. where's the old scrappy shit? where's your crew? or even just that fat dude with the bandana?

no fun.