sir nose

gruntgravelgruntgravel 559 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Anyone know how long one small rail of blow will show up in your system for a drug test. I'm thinking 2 days sounds good.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Anyone know how long one small rail of blow will show up in your system for a drug test. I'm thinking 2 days sounds good.

COMEDY! I'm no doctor, but I'm sure that shit stays in your system for like a month. SAY NO to drugs kids. Spend all that money on good bottles of wine!!!!!!!!

• 30 Days, no way!

• mistercmisterc 329 Posts

I thought this thread was going to be about something else...

Now that I'm here I will say I spend a good portion of my day looking at lab reports and 'trace' amounts will stay in your system for a while. The whole two days thing is measured according to a common baseline you can't go above for most tests. What is this for? Employment? Parole? It all depends on if the person dictating your fate gets a positive/negative report from a lab or actually reviews the hard data.

Let me pull up some labs and I'll report back how long it's detectable...

• Its a pre-employment screening. Thanks!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    30 Days, no way!

Thirty days is about right for weed, or so I understand. Blow is supposed to pass out of your system after three or four days, although I'm no expert in either case.

• mistercmisterc 329 Posts
    Most labs I have right in front of me are overdoses and their levels are in the superfreak range, but I did find an individual who relapsed 6/21/06 on cocaine and heroin and on 7/19/06 the toxicology report was negative for benzoylecgonine (cocaine) and opiates. He would most certaintly have trace amounts in the raw data, but a simple tox report says the individual is negative. 99% of employers just receive a toxicology report indicating positive/negative.

• as per: http://www.erowid.org/plants/coca/coca_testing.shtml

it's detectable in urine for 48-72 hours... i'd stay cool for about 5 days to be on the safe side. if you can't stay off for 5 days, you probably should fail this test

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    -