OK. Who's married? Who's got chiruns?

2»

Comments

• Married a year and one week:

No hogglets at this time.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Is that the Log Cabin up in the Presidio, Hawg?

• Is that the Log Cabin up in the Presidio, Hawg?

Indeed!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    got married last thursday... kid's almost 12. check us out, with my moms lurking in the back, in the courthouse pic.

Congratulations my friend. I think it was you (or was it Morocco) who was looking for a Matty Hein lp? I spoke with Matty Hein last week and he said he does not have any of his old lps nor does he know how to access the out of print stuff.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    together for eight years in common law, no offspring

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Is that the Log Cabin up in the Presidio, Hawg?

Indeed!

That's a dope spot--I DJed a wedding there a while back. Nat, the woman from the Log Cabin who was there to help me get set up and whatnot, was awesome--she had stories for days about doing sound for soul groups touring the chitlin circuit back in the day.

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts
    Been married 1.5 yrs. No youngins yet.

• Got legally married this past friday on the southern shore of kaua'i overlooking the ocean...bigwhitedress fandango with family, friends, and rings to come in 3 weeks, but this was something for the lady and i, and now i'm sitting next to the lovely mrs. hughes (who kept her better last name of Santamaria...)

Back to the honeymoon....just had to check the PMs for some HI diggin' spots.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    divorced 7 years.

0 kids.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    got married last thursday... kid's almost 12. check us out, with my moms lurking in the back, in the courthouse pic.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Congratulations my friend. I think it was you (or was it Morocco) who was looking for a Matty Hein lp? I spoke with Matty Hein last week and he said he does not have any of his old lps nor does he know how to access the out of print stuff.
    hell yeah that was me... i've been steady looking for a 4song ep he put out on 7" about 10yrs ago... cool you remembered that one. i wish we would've stayed down there that night.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Married 2 years in November.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Married 7 years, together 15 years, two kids 5 and 7.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    I was gonna say I guess I'll be the veterano of this thread, until I just peeped coffinjoe's stats. Still impressive, though- 18 years with her, 11 years married to her, popped two little ones up in her, 4 & 7. I still luh them hoes though.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

hell yeah that was me... i've been steady looking for a 4song ep he put out on 7" about 10yrs ago... cool you remembered that one. i wish we would've stayed down there that night.

COngrats again.

AS for me, married 9 years, together 15. Two little monkeys, 2.5 and 6 weeks.