WHICH SOUL STRUTTER WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO BE?

2»

Comments

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    B-man, or me years ago when I posted about having to sink a bucket of shit in a lake by my parents' house. I was definitely on some shit back then.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    faux rillz, because i'd have the 'truth' 'streetz' on my side.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    My prediction for this thread: funny/sad/creepy[/b]

SWM?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    faux rillz, because i'd have the 'truth' 'streetz' on my side.

pssp....psp...psssp...

Streetz is talking... whispering about the kid like some little girls.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    this thread is really depressing for some reason

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    anyone who doesnt want to be me is lying to themselves

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

b/w

I wouldn't mind being that Anonymous User who, everytime you check Who's Online, is occupying either the 1) "Goth Chicks of NY", 2) "Favorite Popeye's Side", or the 3) "Diplo Sighting" thread, cause I think I could always, no matter what tragedy befell me, look back on that place-trading as an "at least I'm not that dude"* experience and feel magically uplifted.

[color:pink]*Archaic coming (overtly-jealous) sideways at Diplo, employing Goobers packaging, after expressing in another thread how he was "too goofy looking" to be with "such a fine specimen as MIA" in another thread, was perhaps my favorite Soulstrut moment. Crawling red-faced (unfuckably) back into his Blowedhole experience. That is, Max(imum) NAGL. [/color]

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

that said, I still wanna be Brian

• This guy:

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This guy:

Oooh shit, beat me too it.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    All the cool guys want to be just like Castle D.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

b/w

I wouldn't mind being that Anonymous User who, everytime you check Who's Online, is occupying either the 1) "Goth Chicks of NY", 2) "Favorite Popeye's Side", or the 3) "Diplo Sighting" thread, cause I think I could always, no matter what tragedy befell me, look back on that place-trading as an "at least I'm not that dude"* experience and feel magically uplifted.

[color:pink]*Archaic coming (overtly-jealous) sideways at Diplo, employing Goobers packaging, after expressing in another thread how he was "too goofy looking" to be with "such a fine specimen as MIA" in another thread, was perhaps my favorite Soulstrut moment. Crawling red-faced (unfuckably) back into his Blowedhole experience. That is, Max(imum) NAGL. [/color]

So on point

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Wow.