Is Using A Loofah Strictly For Females?

drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Saying..?

Comments

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Why would it be? It's for anyone who needs exfoliation. Helps minimize the ash factor.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    I suppose it depends on what you're using it for (no Bill O'Reilly...)...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Why would it be? It's for anyone who needs exfoliation. Helps minimize the ash factor.

Cause I got one yanked out of my shower when moms was in town!

I was like, "what are you doing," while she insisted that it was for ladies and that I should search for some sort of "masculine loofah?"

I don't know what she's talking about, I got mine for a dollar at the grocery store - wondering what the fuss was about.

Loofah users, stand up (or sit down, depending on your sensibility)

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    I suppose it depends on what you're using it for (no Bill O'Reilly...)...

"Don't get it twisted son...."[/b]

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Could it be used to get off that hard skin on the heels of your feet or do you need one of those pumice stones for that... or do you go to the chinese nail place and let them at your feet with a razor blade...

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Dude, your mom is weird!

Well, using a loofah usually implies that you're using some sort of shower gel instead of soap, which I suppose for some people would fall under the metrosexual category.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I should search for some sort of "masculine loofah?"

Ask this dude

Dude, your mom is weird!

Probably more concerned with old-school gender identification than anything else.

Like pops associating a man wearing a ring on any finger other than the ring finger as limp-wristed...

If you grow up with these ideas, they will carry over into adulthood and how you raise your own seeds.

I should search for some sort of "masculine loofah?"

Ask this dude

He appears to be wearing one...

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    You mom be concerned about her son having his girl spending the night over... thats her way of saying "Keep that skank out of here..."

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    Could it be used to get off that hard skin on the heels of your feet

you could use one of these of get rid of a callus

Like pops associating a man wearing a ring on any finger other than the ring finger as limp-wristed...

Never heard that one before...

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Saying..?

That's like asking if a vibrator is strictly for females. Hmmm.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    if you do decide to go loofah and i don't see why you wouldn't - who would know anyway? are you taking showers with your girl? she may not care...- anyway - make sure you go in circles and always try to scrub towards your heart - loofah is really good for circulation as well as smoov as silk skin.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    See this is what I'm talking about...Drewn got the strut on lock right about now. Keep scrubbing holmes.

In defense of someone I keep close, this has nothing to do with her or anybody else really - just a friendly debate between earth and seed. (Well, now the whole world I guess too)

I went out and bought a new loofah.

Strictly for the ladies...

This is very much in the vein of that not-so-funny redneck humor that seems to be gaining popularity these days...Really offensive.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    In defense of someone I keep close, this has nothing to do with her or anybody else really - just a friendly debate between earth and seed. (Well, now the whole world I guess too)

Maybe your mom likes you better when you're fu*ked up and ashy. Wait...I'm confusing her with 50's detractors. Sorry!

For the record: I don't think I've ever purchased a loofah, but I've definitely used them for years. Just one of those things that women buy that men end up using.

[I fear that this thread is about to take a turn for the unfortunate.]

Okay, tweezers, too. But that's it. (I think.)

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

This is very much in the vein of that not-so-funny redneck humor that seems to be gaining popularity these days...Really offensive.

Couldn't. Agree. More.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

For the record: I don't think I've ever purchased a loofah, but I've definitely used them for years. Just one of those things that women buy that men end up using.

I'm with you guys. As far as I'm concerned, anyone not using a loofah or loofah-like washing device is living in the dark ages of showering.

Ray Sr., you know better!!

Couldn't. Agree. More.

We're losing the country, man.

• irish springs viral marketing campaign?

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    As far as I'm concerned, anyone not using a loofah or loofah-like washing device is living in the dark ages of showering.

LOOFAH-STRUT!

yall are funny.
    Just don't loofah away those callices on your hands. You need those for 90s, 2000s, airflare-90-airflare-90 type moves.
    I'm off to practice.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Agreed... you might wanna check the responses though, I was kinda surprised...

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

I'm a loofah user and proud! Maybe you little dudes are either married (so you don't care anymore) or on some record nerd hermit steez and just not getting any, but you can't be getting freaky with the ladies and have mounds of dead skin and whatnot especially on your back and feet, that shit is pretty unsightly and women take bullshit details like this into consideration if you're going to be making a return visit to Chateau Sugar Walls.

DONT GET IT TWISTED! I'm not one of those avocado mask type metro motherfuckers though....

Agreed... you might wanna check the responses though, I was kinda surprised...

Me, too...I love how it veered off into "I'm Italian and I will shoot you."