HONG KONG ----- TRIP PHOTOS.....

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Hey ya'll, I just uploaded some pics from a trip I had in Hong Kong, never got around to puttin' them up. They are here -> http://djsheep.imeem.com/photo/OnfOOmsn/I've had to move my photos from my previous server and put them on IMEEM.All the taiwan and japan pics are here --> http://djsheep.imeem.com/photosEnjoy, comments welcum.b

Comments

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

dai chaap hai (bundled crab) yam yam

• hong kong skyline looks phenominal.
    peace, stein. . .

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

oh snaps throwback! I used to eat here often when I was a youngin....

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Wooorddd... the Peking Garden? that was the first time I ever ate PEKING DUCK, that shit is DELLLICIOUS and that restaurant is the best in Hong Kong for it...

Where's kenny?

b

• great pictures man...

to keep it rr, what's the story with the dude that has the inset ikea-type shelves and tons of boxes??

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Once again...

DAMN!!!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    all i gotta say is

VERY COLLECTION, BATCHES!!!

5 STARZ AS USUAL, DID A LOTTA DIGGIN', EH???

WORD EM UP TO LATE NIGHT TOOTHACHES??? HOLLA
    4AM PST BAYBEE

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    YO!!

great pictures man...

to keep it rr, what's the story with the dude that has the inset ikea-type shelves and tons of boxes??

that dude was nuts. he runs that shop from his house. it's the "hush hush hush hush" spot in Hong Kong... it's just packed with all types of shit -- american records, japanese records, hong kong records and the stock keeps flowing.

The owner is hillarious. He was sitting there in some hot pants with no shirt. Then when I went to snap a picture he grabbed a Heavy Metal shirt that he was selling and put it on... lol... Hong Kong is killllller...

The shop with boxes is ill. I hooked Shadow up with Kenny over there and they hit it. Kenny came up with an "ENTIRE" complete Blaxploitation soundtrack including everything from Blacula to Savage... shit was RAW. I hit it after Kenny hit it and came home with a crate, and I heard Shadow just hit it and bought a crate too.

HONG KONG IS ILL. KENNY DON'T BE GIVING UP ALL THE SPOTS, I'M COMIN' THERE IN A MONTH OR SO!

peace.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Another great set of photos - thanks Sheep for being a crazy shutterbug for all of us who haven't been to the Far East yet. And WTF - did you go to like 5 restaurants a day? And I thought I ate a lot!

Love this one:

click to comment

Another great set of photos - thanks Sheep for being a crazy shutterbug for all of us who haven't been to the Far East yet. And WTF - did you go to like 5 restaurants a day? And I thought I ate a lot!

Yeah, that's Kenny for you. Always tryin' to get me to eat... we ate like once or twice a day, but I'm always takin' food photos, shits DELICIOUS!

Love this one:

click to comment

man, those kids were dealin' something... pirated psp joints or crack cocaine. I snapped that out the bus near kenny's crib. he be livin' in the ghetto! kids these days...

b

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

why has nobody commented on the greatness that is the "blazin downtempo" t????

kenny - I hope to be back this winter to visit the family, fingers crossed.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    DAMN THAT FOOD LOOKIN GOOD AS SCHITT SON

• dec0ndec0n 38 Posts
    Yum Cha-riffic!!
    HK has always been close to the top of my places to do list, but just checkin these rad pics has made me even more keen to go ^_^