Record Stores in Florence, Italy

NuggsNuggs 14 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
One of my friends is going to Florence for a week and she was nice enough to promise to dig for me while she is over there. Anybody know of any good stores in the area? Thanks in advance,Nuggs

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    One of my friends is going to Florence for a week and she was nice enough to promise to dig for me while she is over there. Anybody know of any good stores in the area?
    Thanks in advance,
    Nuggs

I spent a week in Florence and records were the last thing on my mind. Florence is a BEAUTIFUL city. The art, architecture and food are incredible. The people are very cool. You should thank your friend for offering to look for records, but tell her to enjoy the city and stay out of record stores.

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts

HOT GROOVY RECORDS
    Via Marchesini n. 2/E
    40010 Calderara di Reno (Bologna) - ITALY
    Tl. +39 051724310 / 051724229 - Fx +39051724230

...it's in in Bologna but that city is not far from Florence.......

check it, usually good stuff !

• NuggsNuggs 14 Posts
    One of my friends is going to Florence for a week and she was nice enough to promise to dig for me while she is over there. Anybody know of any good stores in the area?
    Thanks in advance,
    Nuggs

I spent a week in Florence and records were the last thing on my mind. Florence is a BEAUTIFUL city. The art, architecture and food are incredible. The people are very cool. You should thank your friend for offering to look for records, but tell her to enjoy the city and stay out of record stores.

You are so right Florence is a beautiful city, I lived there for a year back in 91', one of the best years of my life. She actually gets over there somewhat frequently, so she said she really didn't mind. I am sure she is not going to spend too much time digging.

• NuggsNuggs 14 Posts

HOT GROOVY RECORDS
    Via Marchesini n. 2/E

Thanks

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts

HOT GROOVY RECORDS
    Via Marchesini n. 2/E

Thanks

prego