Cute Overload. (Cute Related)

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Awwwwwwwwww.and the classic

Comments

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    OMG, read some of the comments people leave. I thought this site was disfunktional.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    After going to that site and reading the comments, I must admit that i have never in my life had a more overwhelming urge to run out into the streets and randomly commit acts of mayhem

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    breakin

• PSellersPSellers 157 Posts
    Awww cute overload is good

Some from youtube:

I watched this one like 100 times in a day once CUTEST EVER

Heres another

Type into youtube "kitten" "puppies" a days worth of cuteness there

• makes Little Debbie look like a pile of puke

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

god all i feel like doing today is posting jpegs

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts

Owen and Mzee!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

this is my girl's desktop...she is addicted to cuteoverload, every morning I am awoken by a little squeaky "oh my god!" coming from the other room

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• "OK that's it, everyone turn out the lights, it's over. We have officially reached the Event Horizon of Cuteness. All other cuteness is inexorably drawn into its singularity, never to escape again.

--TwoDragons"

To reference one of my favorite Onion pieces, this site is faggoted up like a 12-year-old girl's notebook. I finally figured out what the secretary at my work does all day.

Cute shit though.

• morocco mole ruined the cute!

here's a photo i took a few weeks ago -

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Hver er b??b???? ???? ERT B??B??! B????b??b??.

J????????????..

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Am I the only one who is completely immune to cute animals? I don't want to come across like Grafwritah's ghost, but when I see a cute animal in real life or in pictures, I get an sudden urge to kick them like a football.

I'm not an animal basher and of course I would never actually do it. I like animals. I grew up with a wide variety pet dogs, cats, hamsters, rabbits, birds and fish. I just can't get into that "ooooooooh, look at that cute little insert cuddly dudley" feeling. I can't help it, but I guess on a subconscious level, I'm thinking:

"Oh yeah, everyone thinks you're so fucking lovable. You're nothing but a fluffy little kickbag. BAM! Gooooooooooooal. Outta here."

Am I abnormal because I don't want to pet and play with every droopy mutt I meet? I think because I grew up around so many different pets all I see is the hassle of keeping them for real.

Ha! I just saw Werner Herzog's "Grizzly Man" two days ago. Have you seen that, Ms. Damn? Talk about a bear de-Disneyfication.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    this cat gets OWNED:

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Am I the only one who is completely immune to cute animals? I don't want to come across like Grafwritah's ghost, but when I see a cute animal in real life or in pictures, I get an sudden urge to kick them like a football.

I think I know someone who needs a hug...
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

I think I know someone who needs a hug...
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

AAAARRRGH???you just had to go there!
    Put???down???stinkybreath???pooch???must???kick???now.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    AAAARRRGH???you just had to go there!
    Put???down???stinkybreath???pooch???must???kick???now.

I have secretly wondered how far I could throw one of these little chiwawas.

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts

There is a word in Indonesian for this. You know the feeling that when something is so cute you just wanna squeeze it to death. Just like "Of Mice and Men".

I regularly feel it when I play with my little Pug.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    if any one here has ever seen a baby rhino, it??s completely game over.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

it looks like a Star Wars character or some shit