GREAT NEWS! SOUND LIBRARY RELATED

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
they will move less than 2 blocks away in sept. same name, website and ph. no.super sale at the moment but has already been dug out.peace, stein. . .

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Yay! Damn good news.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    while some of us may love the sound library ,shouldn't this be posted in the announcements page?

peace
    KALA

• while some of us may love the sound library ,shouldn't this be posted in the announcements page?

peace
    KALA
    touche'
    peace, stein. . .
    just for the record. i am in no way associated with the sound library and receive no monetary compensation from the sound library.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    while some of us may love the sound library ,shouldn't this be posted in the announcements page?

peace
    KALA

YoungEinstein
    Reged: 12/28/03

kala
    Reged: 07/14/06

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Where's that Drive By Lurker graemlin??

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

peace
    KALA

YoungEinstein

kala

but day i 'm L13 and you never answered my email

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

peace
    KALA

YoungEinstein

kala

BAN

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    sound library is never really dug up, consideirng they have quadruples of most of those crate essentials that is the core of their business lurking in the basement.

they had an "afro blue" for $150 if I recall + 20% off. This was last week....

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    hi redundo

Done selling off mom's over priced latin records to buy Private Folk Psych Yet ?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

peace
    KALA

YoungEinstein

kala

!!!

Sorry about that man. If it's any consolation I'm kind of bad with that sometimes (help wanted - I'm about to ball out and get an assistant). I'll hit you back.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    hi redundo

Done selling off mom's over priced latin records to buy Private Folk Psych Yet ?
    I'm better than you.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'm better than you.

Said with conviction, confidence and no fear of getting your ass kicked.

Possibly the greatest post I've ever read.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    hi redundo

I'm better than you.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    awesome, lets make this into a 25 pager. I'm already hooked!!! Let the sonning begin...er continue

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    awesome, lets make this into a 25 pager. I'm already hooked!!! Let the sonning begin...er continue

i bought /traded so much shit there that its cool its closing,imma sick of that dour staunch library vibe shit
    to dry for me i like A-1 for realness and cheapness like zappa
    TSL was like bein in church imma all scared to fart and stuff,bull in the china shop
    werd
    jarrid has always been chill though
    those other british dudes though........yeah whatever
    they got mad records and beaucoup personality to boot.
    i like the basement dweller partner dude who only appeared at record shows as a buyer and never worked the floor

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Ghey! All this sounds like some lame publicity stunt.