maybe?
    i was blasting run to the sun non-stop last month
    provider is pretty too

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    nerd - maybe (sa-ra rmx)
    kelis - suspended in time
    kelis - little suzie

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    daft punk - better faster harder strong (neptunes remix)
    justin timberlake - senorita
    kelis - sugar honey iced tea
    kelis - caught out there (i mean it kinda has to be on there)

• Cee-lo's "Let's Stay Together" and the version of "Beautiful" w/ Charlie Wilson singing the whole damn thing. As far as I know, the latter only came out on a UK 12".

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts
    Its time to go to the doctors and get your medicine tweaked again.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    Sade "by your side" (neptunes mix) is purty nice

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Its time to go to the doctors and get your medicine tweaked again.

i'm not high on meds and tussin this time, i'm SERIUS. yes i do rep THAT REAL SCHITT but I like a lot of non real schitt too, it's just a different kind of "like". Neptunes have many many songs that I am feelin'on some level. Non rap stuff by them I like includes that sade remix (love that schitt), some of the stuff on Timberfake's 1st cd, and yes, that Babyface song they did a few years back ("she's incredible baby oooh"). A LOT of that Kelis schitt ("i hate you so much right now AUUUUUUGHHHH"). You guys are helping me remeber other schitt to download illegally. THANKS

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    and yes, that Babyface song they did a few years back ("she's incredible baby oooh")

"There She Goes"--my schitt!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    angie stone - everyday

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Robin Thicke - Wanna Love You Girl

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    Robin Thicke - Wanna Love You Girl

this is my jam. makes me feel sexy.

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts
    yes i do rep THAT REAL SCHITT but I like a lot of non real schitt too...

I feel you.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    all saints - black coffee remix

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    I did a Neptunes instrumental mix awhile back, but have since lost the cd and, thus, the tracklisting. My two picks would be Lil Kim's "How Many Licks Remix" and Kardinal Offishall's "Bellydancer". These are two of the best, most dynamic Neptunes tracks that really hold their own as insturmentals. And coincidentally I can't stand the vocals on either of 'em, so it's a no-brainer.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Sleeper Kelis pick - "Digital Love".

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    if u wanna take it next level put the zero7 remix of nerd 'provider' on there

• Mary J Blige - Steal Away

Dopeness

I did a Neptunes instrumental mix awhile back, but have since lost the cd and, thus, the tracklisting. My two picks would be Lil Kim's "How Many Licks Remix" and Kardinal Offishall's "Bellydancer". These are two of the best, most dynamic Neptunes tracks that really hold their own as insturmentals. And coincidentally I can't stand the vocals on either of 'em, so it's a no-brainer.

Yeah, that's cool... i really don't want rap instrumentals though, I want songs they did with singers singing the vocals
    I already did the cd last night using most of the suggestions in this thread, but I will add more if folls have more suggestions to suggest. Thanks!

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts
    702 - I Still Love You
    SWV - Use Your Heart
    Usher - You Don't Have To Call

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

SWV - Use Your Heart

Oh, that was Hugo & Williams??? I ain't know that. That was my joint a lil bit when that was out.

Okay, that's dope. Good lookin' on that one. I'm gonna illegally download ALL of those songs tonight (y'all think I'm playin'). There's a lot of surprising schitt on that list... they put in a good amount of work before they even hit it big. Those dudes have got to be worth, like, a million dollars.

• Cee-lo's "Let's Stay Together" and the version of "Beautiful" w/ Charlie Wilson singing the whole damn thing. As far as I know, the latter only came out on a UK 12".

do you have an mp3 link, i'd like to hear that

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts

SWV - Use Your Heart

Oh, that was Hugo & Williams??? I ain't know that. That was my joint a lil bit when that was out.

Instead of clowning I should have said this... that song is one of my favorites... I have a white label 12" promo and there is an accapella that features P Williams doing some extra singing at the end...

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts

Yeah, that's cool... i really don't want rap instrumentals though, I want songs they did with singers singing the vocals
    I already did the cd last night using most of the suggestions in this thread, but I will add more if folls have more suggestions to suggest. Thanks!

Ahhh...gotcha. No rap = R&B vocals, not instrumentals. My bad!

• SWV - Use Your Heart

whoa. i didnt know they did that.