Most "Hood" cars in your hood!

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
What up ya'll,What are the most "Hood" cars in your hood? In Seattle, it's two all time ghetto classics....Late 70s and 1980s Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme! I used to roll a burgandy one with matching burgandy velore interior. Ghetto fabulous. Late 70s and 1980s Buick Regal!

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Is this considered hood? My neighbourhood has pretty skinny streets for a monstrosity like this. It???s either hood or a prize out of a cracker jack box because the owner lives in one the most run-down buildings in the area. Or he could just be checking on his grow-op in the building???take your pick???no matter what it???s butt-ugly and completely useless in the city.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    What up ya'll,
    What are the most "Hood" cars in your hood? In Seattle, it's two all time ghetto classics....

Late 70s and 1980s Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme! I used to roll a burgandy one with matching burgandy velore interior. Ghetto fabulous.

Late 70s and 1980s Buick Regal!

I still miss my 83 Cutlass! My first car, had some 10's in the trunk that used to beat hella hard. Don't miss getting pulled over all the time though. That car was a magnet for the po-po's.

• The Dune Buggy has got to be the all-time most pimped out car...

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    dood i live in the "Hood" where every wednesday cars are popped in neutral and pushed from one side of the street to the other to avoid getting a parking ticket on street cleaning days.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    The Dune Buggy has got to be the all-time most pimped out car...

Dune buggy? Damn dude, what hood do you live in? Do you live next to the Banana Splits?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    What up ya'll,
    What are the most "Hood" cars in your hood? In Seattle, it's two all time ghetto classics....

Late 70s and 1980s Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme! I used to roll a burgandy one with matching burgandy velore interior. Ghetto fabulous.

dude, I must be ghetto cause that's my dream car right there...whoooo

Word Daze, That cutlass is CLEAN!!!!! I would ride that till the wheels fell off!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Word Daze, That cutlass is CLEAN!!!!! I would ride that till the wheels fell off!

Man, whenever the paint job cost more than the car. You got a hood classic. I dont live in the hood though.

I drive a late model buick. Its white though.

Man, whenever the paint job cost more than the car. You got a hood classic.

LOL! True dat, true dat.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Man, whenever the paint job cost more than the car. You got a hood classic. I dont live in the hood though.
    SO TRUE! That's what's so cool about that kind of ride, you can buy it for a couple grand (if that) and then just keep workin' on it. If I had a dollar for every regal/cutlass/monte carlo/older s-10 w/ rims and primer in this town I'd one rich motherfucker. If that is your dream car get started now and you'll be that much closer to your dream (don't forget we'll be out of oil soon though).

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Man, whenever the paint job cost more than the car. You got a hood classic.

LOL! True dat, true dat.

then my old car is offically hood! I have a 1990 honda civic part white part faded white or something. I'll be lucky if I can get 500 beans for it.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Late 70s and 1980s Buick Regal!

Don't forget the 1985 Monte Carlo SS. That's standard.

Grand Nationals are for the big ballers.

Is that your actual car? 'cause it ain't no lowrider.

• last car was a black 85 Grand Marquis,current car is a gold 97 Lincoln Town Car sig. series

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Alls I know is one day I'ma buy a '74 something. Hopefully soon.

Herm

• You can tell the stupid people in my neighborhood by the mustangs that they drive.

They drive them loud, they peel out whenever they can, and they yell at pedestrians. The real stupid ones have a big SF sticker on the back window and a bad sticker tint job.

My apologies to anyone who drives a mustang.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I wish I had pics of the beat ass Ford Taurus limo in my old hood.

• a big SF sticker on the back window

omfg h8r move there tho SSF onez is hecksa tite tho total skeet skirt ackshun
    there down grand ave meet me at the silver dollar we can compare notez as if xzibit would come to $$F and rise getting str8 murked okay i mean really also
    having a red nose pit is a must okay bird call

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    damn tallbobsmoke. i feel like a fuckin' chump! i drive a 66 stang and live in a real nice neighborhood and my car is the nicest car around. i get nothin but thumbs up and thats the nicest car i've ever seen everywhere i roll. maybe it's time to sell. i didn't know it was the official "hood" ride. i did use to roll a 78 monte carlo. that one got me pulled over 3-4 times a week on gp. stein. .

• ouweeouwee 50 Posts
    LADA is pretty Cool & Ghetto, exellent choise in the "Hood"

• Isn't it pretty "hood" not to have a car at all... I never even owned one.

Dress

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    True. Most hood car in Atlantic City... NJ Transit.

• 66 is classic. I'm talking 89' with the effects falling off. Mid 80's to mid 90's.

It's not really the car but the hee haws that drive around in them.

Also, the Impala. The newer Impalas. Not the old ones. There used to be a gold one with gold wheels. The wheels weren't spinners, but they had a bunch of spokes. Redonkulous. I think they had the t.v. monitor in the steering wheel. Haven't seen that car in while. They used to always park at the corner store.

• 66 is classic. I'm talking 89' with the effects falling off. Mid 80's to mid 90's.

It's not really the car but the hee haws that drive around in them.

Also, the Impala. The newer Impalas. Not the old ones. There used to be a gold one with gold wheels. The wheels weren't spinners, but they had a bunch of spokes. Redonkulous. I think they had the t.v. monitor in the steering wheel. Haven't seen that car in while. They used to always park at the corner store.

aint nothing wrong with newer imapalas now..cmon. busted 1988 mustangs is one thing,but....

• It's not really the cars but the yee haws that drive them.

And in my hood, most of the people driving the new Impalas are yee haws. And, gold Impalas with gold spoked wheels is just stupid. This is all stereo typing and broad generalization and whatnot anyway so I'm not trying offend anyone.

• It's not really the cars but the yee haws that drive them.

And in my hood, most of the people driving the new Impalas are yee haws. And, gold Impalas with gold spoked wheels is just stupid. This is all stereo typing and broad generalization and whatnot anyway so I'm not trying offend anyone.

a gold impala with rims is dope...but no, I cant get with the gold rims.
    (I drive a gold car)

Isn't it pretty "hood" not to have a car at all...
    not out west or down south. There is no public transportation. If you are gonna get there you gotta get a bucket at least.

"Away
    To our destination
    No license no insurance
    Not even registration
    Tags on the plate say december ???82
    Car???s so dirty it looks gray
    But it???s really blue"

• Jezus, I can't believe nobody said Chevy Caprice. A Caprice is the standard ghetto vehicle.

^^^^One of my all time favorite whips. Turbo charged V6 in a Buick Regal. A car so ugly that its beautiful.

• Jezus, I can't believe nobody said Chevy Caprice. A Caprice is the standard ghetto vehicle.

^^^^One of my all time favorite whips. Turbo charged V6 in a Buick Regal. A car so ugly that its beautiful.

yeah man..caprice,regal,cutlass,monte carlo,ltd,grand marquis,lincoln,caddy,chevelle,etc are all gangster ass rides down my way

its really all about the chevys and caddys down here though..the rest are just in case you couldnt get one of those two.