"The Wire" Season 4

DustbusterDustbuster 278 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Anyone seen the promo for season 4 set to "Ball of Confusion"? Click on Ball of Confusion I am BEYOND excited for this new season. Finally getting to education. "No Corner Left Behind."

Comments

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Anyone seen the promo for season 4 set to "Ball of Confusion"?

Click on Ball of Confusion

I am BEYOND excited for this new season. Finally getting to education. "No Corner Left Behind."

I have a feeling this will be the best season yet. Plaese to mark all future "Wire Season 4" threads with "SPOILER" wherever applicable - I know it starts in the US in the second week of September, but we probably won't get it in the UK until March '07.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    SHIT YES

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

i saw a big ad for the new season in the metro station that only said "If you aren't completely complacent then the politicians aren't doing their job" (i'm paraphrasing)

glad to see pres is back as a teacher.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

glad to see pres is back as a teacher.

Yeah, I noticed that. His old anger management issues might make for a few interesting moments.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    SHIT YES

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    SHIT YES

• Can't wait.

• Too bad Wood Harris (aka Avon Barksdale) didn't sign on for Season 4. I read this interview with him in Vibe and it sounded like he wasn't very happy with doing television. He said he wanted his character to be killed off, instead of being locked up. Guess we'll be seeing a lot more of Marlo with the absence of Avon and Stringer.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Too bad Wood Harris (aka Avon Barksdale) didn't sign on for Season 4. I read this interview with him in Vibe and it sounded like he wasn't very happy with doing television. He said he wanted his character to be killed off, instead of being locked up.

Damn.

Maybe he wanted to focus on his music ?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Too bad Wood Harris (aka Avon Barksdale) didn't sign on for Season 4. I read this interview with him in Vibe and it sounded like he wasn't very happy with doing television. He said he wanted his character to be killed off, instead of being locked up.

Damn.

Maybe he wanted to focus on his music ?

haha I just saw that Hendricks movie on TV in my hotel here in BA. dubbed in Spanish. his solo faces in that movie are atrocious.