Euro heads: anyone going to hiphop Kemp?

Comments

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Sobota 19. srpna
    13:00 DJ STICKY DOJAH with special original breaks set

It's gonna be mad fun! Last year was off the hook as well. Looking forward to see all the people there and my crew from prague (The Regime) and Ghonzales from the beatcase crew etc...Fellow strutter Waximilien aka Waxfactor is also playing...wicked festival, this year it's gonna be about 20,000 people...

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    Sobota 19. srpna
    13:00 DJ STICKY DOJAH with special original breaks set

It's gonna be mad fun! Last year was off the hook as well. Looking forward to see all the people there and my crew from prague (The Regime) and Ghonzales from the beatcase crew etc...Fellow strutter Waximilien aka Waxfactor is also playing...wicked festival, this year it's gonna be about 20,000 people...

Yeah man, i am playing on the semtex stage on saturday at 6pm.. ;-]

• Semtex Arena
    P??tek 17. srpna
    02:00 - 04:00 BUDDY PEACE + WAXFACTOR /UK/

JEAH!

Sconeboy - do i know you man? snatchcon era?

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    Semtex Arena
    P??tek 17. srpna
    02:00 - 04:00 BUDDY PEACE + WAXFACTOR /UK/

JEAH!

Sconeboy - do i know you man? snatchcon era?

aka pip back then.. i dont think we ever met tho!

• 21:25 KLASHNEKOFF /UK/
    22:45 C2C /FR/
    16:35 GHOST / VERB T / KASHMERE /UK/

would love to see those guys live, wheres the jealous graemlin!

good luck waxamillion + scones

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Where is it at?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    One of my best mates is going out there for this from Australia. Anyone locals wanna hang with my hommie, hit me up.

peace.

• sconesscones 434 Posts

Where is it at?
    czech republic..

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    looks wild! fuck camping though.

• haha - word pip, thought it was you mate. never met you in the snig era - you're a daaan saaaf type aren't you? we were both on posse cuts tho & i look forward to meeting you in prague

sticky dojah - worrrrrrrrrd - not long now man!

sheep - what can i expect from brad "soul" strut? i've not heard his material for a while but always liked what i heard previously (props to stealth mag for heads up)

sheep - what can i expect from brad "soul" strut? i've not heard his material for a while but always liked what i heard previously (props to stealth mag for heads up)

strut is a gun... you will enjoy his show. he's got the ill skills and holds it down for Australia.

You can peep him on the track "ALL OUT WAR" from my crews album of the same name, he drops the 2nd verse -- http://www.myspace.com/terntablejediz - the track is in the player. His new material kills it. If anyone see's BRAD STRUT, tell him DJ Sheep says whats up and hand the man a beer from me...

peace.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    whoa @ Afu Ra headlining

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    haha - word pip, thought it was you mate. never met you in the snig era - you're a daaan saaaf type aren't you? we were both on posse cuts tho & i look forward to meeting you in prague

sticky dojah - worrrrrrrrrd - not long now man!

atm im a out west type.. alreet my lurverrr and all that. bristol!

see u there mang

• woah - terntable jediz exists? man, i always thought that was a myth. i'll consider that a mission to hit him off with a beer on your behalf yo

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    I AM EXCITED!

• it's been my dream to perform at this event. but we've never got invited yet.
    say hello to yarah bravo for me.
    peace, stein. . .

it's been my dream to perform at this event. but we've never got invited yet.
    peace, stein. . .

Will do sir I just sent the promoters an email about your dream

All Strutters who will be there, I'll be at the Semtex tent on Friday starting my set at 20:00CET...feel free to pop by, we will have a drink afterwards:-)

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    it's been my dream to perform at this event. but we've never got invited yet.
    peace, stein. . .

Will do sir I just sent the promoters an email about your dream

All Strutters who will be there, I'll be at the Semtex tent on Friday starting my set at 20:00CET...feel free to pop by, we will have a drink afterwards:-)

as long as you come check me on sat at 6pm in the semtex arena

Deal

• sconesscones 434 Posts

Deal
    What sort of stuff do you play?

Deal

I run with MPM now, so mostly funk/breaks oriented stuff, but I basically play everything that I like. Some classics, some old ish, some new stuff, pretty much everything that is funky and original (def stuff like old caveman "I'm ready"). Not so much dirty south (although I like some of it) or the like and not too commercial (although I don't mind all the new timbaland/xtina stuff, I just don't play it there at the festival...well, maybe yes, we will see )...I rock....what do you play?

• sconesscones 434 Posts

Deal

I run with MPM now, so mostly funk/breaks oriented stuff, but I basically play everything that I like. Some classics, some old ish, some new stuff, pretty much everything that is funky and original (def stuff like old caveman "I'm ready"). Not so much dirty south (although I like some of it) or the like and not too commercial (although I don't mind all the new timbaland/xtina stuff, I just don't play it there at the festival...well, maybe yes, we will see )...I rock....what do you play?

Eh the usual with a bit of everything else through in mid 90s some eric b some club isht. whatever really.

• feel free to pop by, we will have a drink afterwards:-)

i bet we have more than one ;?? )

• takotako 50 Posts
    check me out on friday at midnight somewhere at the austrian dj-night

• i fucking missed that man - was on at the same time

sticky - gutted i didn't catch you man...

hope we get asked back next year!

sticky - gutted i didn't catch you man...

hope we get asked back next year!

ditto, it was so extreme this year, 20000 people, saturday was off the chain, people everywhere...I missed everyone, scones, waximilien, all...damnit, next year then! And I try to post some pics and vids asap!

peace,

sticky dojah

• haha -no question man, see you in 360 days or so

hey dojah,

my hommie tried to call you to thank you for the VIP pass, but he sent u an SMS.

thanks to you on my behalf!

hope to see you next year (get me a gig)

peace.