I would like these hip-hop records in my life...

DWGDWG 334 Posts
edited August 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Many of my wants are fulfilled on here, which is testament to the level of people on SS...Thought I'd up the ante again with another bizarre list of things I'm looking for.> Def Rhythm Productions 'Back To The Lab' LP> Cobra MCees 'M-Go' 12"> E.R.C. 'Something For The People'> Flavor Rap Productions 'Act Like You Know'> Lord Aaqil 'Kid, What's Ya Name' 12"> Lords At War 'Jim Kelly' 12"> New England Massive/Holocaust Frost 'Mind Is A Universe' EP> Sudden Def 'Da Ringers Off/Defs Penalty' 12"> Twin Towers 'Will never fall' 12"> Young But Strong 'In Like A Lion Out Like A Lamb' 12"> Genius Productions EP> DJ Class 'Class Is in Session'> Kaotic Style 'Let a Nigga Flow' EP> Kool Kev (The Lyrical Stinger) 'My Experience'> Ron B 'Stitch By Stitch'> Just The Two Of Us 'MVP'If anyone here can help, PM me.My trades are not of the same calibre right now, so we'd be talking cash.Thanks!

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Just The Two Of Us 'MVP'

My boy made this joint. He went on to be in The Troublenck Bros. He now runs SOHH.com. Email him - he might have spare vinyls. ( I doubt it though ). He can probably MP3 you the song/dub. I'll ask him if he has any on ice.

• SureshotSureshot 134 Posts
    Just The Two Of Us 'MVP'

My boy made this joint. He went on to be in The Troublenck Bros. He now runs SOHH.com. Email him - he might have spare vinyls. ( I doubt it though ). He can probably MP3 you the song/dub. I'll ask him if he has any on ice.

Now that's a dope little tidbit of info... Had NO IDEA that he was in T'neck as well... DEF!!!

• This seems like as good a place as any, but can either of you guys (or anyone else) confirm/deny that one member of Deuces Wild was Nine (as in "What Ya Want", "Redrum", etc)?

I would like a firm confirmation before spreading such gossip around the Real Heads Network

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    This seems like as good a place as any, but can either of you guys (or anyone else) confirm/deny that one member of Deuces Wild was Nine (as in "What Ya Want", "Redrum", etc)?

Both the Dueces Wild records and the Nine albums list a "D. Keyes" in the writing credits, so the chances are pretty good. Of course, once he developed that ultra-raspy flow, he bore no resemblance to his 1988 rhyming style.