muhfuggers catchin some bargains on ebay

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
bossman on me about ebay sales being low, I have been telling him its slow in the summer, but he just wants to up the quantity we have been posting...sucks because these records will pull 5 to 6 times what they are pulling now in a few months, so I've been wasting raers on ebay...dudes gettin shit for 10 bucks that would have cost them 50 to 60 bucks come October. Shit sucks, especially because I get a commission on the shit. ugggggggh!!!!!!Oh well, when I show him an $80 folk psych raer just only went for $9.99, maybe he will change his tune.

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    which ebay id are you using again?

just saw a makatuka go for 7.95!!

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    Saw an OG mint Black Caesar OST go for 20 bucks. There's deals to be had.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Saw an OG mint Black Caesar OST go for 20 bucks. There's deals to be had.

Was it the one I was selling? Oh wait, no... that went for $15

• RustyBRustyB 223 Posts
    bossman on me about ebay sales being low, I have been telling him its slow in the summer, but he just wants to up the quantity we have been posting...sucks because these records will pull 5 to 6 times what they are pulling now in a few months, so I've been wasting raers on ebay...dudes gettin shit for 10 bucks that would have cost them 50 to 60 bucks come October. Shit sucks, especially because I get a commission on the shit. ugggggggh!!!!!!

Oh well, when I show him an $80 folk psych raer just only went for $9.99, maybe he will change his tune.

You sound ass-hurt

• There are to be had, tho the selection is a little lacking at the moment.

Saw two records that are solid $100+ value go for $10 each. Unfortunately AFTER they went, I would have sprung on them even just for trade bait.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    bossman on me about ebay sales being low, I have been telling him its slow in the summer, but he just wants to up the quantity we have been posting...sucks because these records will pull 5 to 6 times what they are pulling now in a few months, so I've been wasting raers on ebay...dudes gettin shit for 10 bucks that would have cost them 50 to 60 bucks come October. Shit sucks, especially because I get a commission on the shit. ugggggggh!!!!!!

Oh well, when I show him an $80 folk psych raer just only went for $9.99, maybe he will change his tune.

You sound ass-hurt

I am! especially over the area where my wallet goes!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    which ebay id are you using again?

Really dude. Er*c would sell a lot more records if he had an eBay link on his fucking site!

So which ebay id are you using again?

• I will say - Eric, for the size of the shop and the quality of the merchandise you guys should be advertising A LOT more.

I have no idea when your auctions are up, and I am always buying.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    True, I have asked bossman about perhaps purchasing a banner for the strut, and he is thinking about it...the website is in a transitional phase, so I havent wanted to flaunt it yet...but if ya wanna peep it www.shangri.com, very lacking, trying to run the shop counter and get the website up and run the ebay game in 8 hours a day is more work than I expected, but I am diggin' it...ebay id is shangrilauctions

*I DID NOT write the description of my mixtape, bossman did it as a joke, I need to change it

• trying to run the shop counter and get the website up and run the ebay game in 8 hours a day is more work than I expected

tell me about it. (as I grab Soul - G, H, I for web inventory)