fuck lobster, how about clams and oysters??

ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
I could go for a poh boy.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Oysters? HELL YEAH. Best way to eat oysters is "Nama Gaki," Japanese style. Fresh raw oysters in the shell with a little bit of chili paste, lemon, chives and ponzu sauce on the side. THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I will fuck with oysters.

But they are not fucking with crab.

I love me some mussels too. Raw oysters start to taste like snot if you eat a lot of them too.

• ptq28ptq28 38 Posts
    scampi style shrimp, lobster, clams, crab meat, mussels, oysters..mmmm...butter lovely..

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I will fuck with oysters.
    But they are not fucking with crab.

lol co-sign.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Get a large pan with high sides and a glass top. Pour in a bottle of tequilla, and steam the clams in it. Delicious.

I like broiled mussels on the half shell, with a little crusty, toasty ,e;ted cheese on top.

I love Brodetto di Mare, a rich tomato based soup with shrimp, clam, mussels, calamari, etc in it.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    Aw yeah! Fried oysters...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• THRIFTDIGTHRIFTDIG 36 Posts
    I love canned smoked Oysters, mussles, clams etc. You smell bad after eating them, but what a culinary JOY!!!! Try with goat cheese, and black pepper water crackers. Fried Oysters are a must too. Delicious puffy pillows of slightly gamey goodness. Linguini with clams and a spicy arrabiata tomato sauce. Blue point mussles steamed with lemon butter broth & basil. I LOVE ALL SHELLFISH

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Oysters are nasty. Like eating big ocean buggers.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Oysters are nasty. Like eating big ocean buggers.

nah, they're tasty bro. All shellfish is awesome. Except for geoducks. cant fuck with the big clam cock looking penisfish.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

FUCK YEA.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

YES SIR!!!!