New Outkast feat. Lil' WEZZY and Shhnooop!

PonyPony 2,283 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Two new tracks, feelin' "Hollywood Divorce"... Outkast - Hollywood Divorce Outkast - The Train Still waiting for those BIG songs.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    hollywood divorce is ridiculous. weezy and andre both rip it. im still really digging morris brown too

• Hollywood Divorce =

Big Boi came off on that joint.

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts
    hollywood divorce is ridiculous. weezy and andre both rip it.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    damn, im not getting into this shit at all, and i really want to. I think its the beat. I dunno.

• damn, im not getting into this shit at all, and i really want to. I think its the beat. I dunno.

No it's because your taste is lost under a pile of snake cables, King magazine clippings, southern rap CDs, take-out menus, nike boxes, and VP of A&R business cards.

• btw I saw the new 'Kast video yesterday, no Andre?

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Really liking this. The beat reminds me of She Lives In My Lap and as one of the minority of strutters who didn't detest The Love Below this + rappers on point is exactly the kinda stuff I'd hope they'd start playing round with next.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    She Lives In My Lap

Criminally slept on IMO.

• She Lives In My Lap

Criminally slept on IMO.

IMO it's unlistenable. Just thinking about the vocals and Rosario Dawson's spoken word contribution makes me cringe.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    IMO it's unlistenable. Just thinking about the vocals and Rosario Dawson's spoken word contribution makes me cringe.

Not feelin' that beat at all?

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    I like She lives in my lap almost as much as I dislike Sendspace. It's a fulltime job to try download anything from it, couldn't hear that Killer Mike either...

Okay, there it was. I'm digging this, the Idlewild blue (don't you worry 'bout me) have been a hum in the shower song for a while too...

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I like She lives in my lap almost as much as I dislike Sendspace. It's a fulltime job to try download anything from it, couldn't hear that Killer Mike either...

What's the problem with sendspace? First time I've used it, thought I'd give it a try. Seems to work fine for me.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    I had to try about 10 times before I could dl. But thanks a bunch for uploading, it looks like Idlewild will be as good as I've hoped.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I had to try about 10 times before I could dl. But thanks a bunch for uploading, it looks like Idlewild will be as good as I've hoped.

Well thanks for letting me know, what is the preferred file sending website? Yousendit is great apart from the limited DL's.

Can't wait for Idlewild to drop, the Kast never disappoint. Remember when Stankonia dropped, people fronted so hard on that shit, listening to that now it still sounds fresh.

• both trax r on Spinemagazine.com

• I love Hollywood Divource, Weezy actually says some shit and it was fresh. It's kind of [harvey canal]achingly beautifully[/harvey carnal]

• I love Hollywood Divource, Weezy actually says some shit and it was fresh. It's kind of [harvey canal]achingly beautifully[/harvey carnal]

I like "The Train" better. I usually either enjoy or don't mind Andre's singing, but the chorus on "Hollywood Divorce" just rubs me wrong.