Introduction: A Picture Of Me As A Child

RootStrataRootStrata 6 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Hi, I've checked out this board periodically since the Mingering Mike days. I used to post occasionally back then too, but thought I would introduce myself again. I live in Michigan and know there are a bunch of Mitten Dwellers here, but I don't know any of their names here. People also seem to prefer to keep their real world names hush...Later,W*deAnyway, as promised here is a picture of me as a child offered as introduction:

Comments

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts
    Welcome again... my real name is R*f**l.

• Options
    Welcome Wide. Dig your beach towel curtain.

K in Canada.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Hi, I've checked out this board periodically since the Mingering Mike days. I used to post occasionally back then too, but thought I would introduce myself again. I live in Michigan and know there are a bunch of Mitten Dwellers here, but I don't know any of their names here. People also seem to prefer to keep their real world names hush...

Later,
    W*de

Anyway, as promised here is a picture of me as a child offered as introduction:

Are you serious!!!!!

Wow.....that LP is amazing......please tell the story behind it.

And welcome.

Rich

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    that picture is one of the greatest things to appear on this site

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    DCarfagna hipped me to that LP a few years ago, and I saw it again in an Ebay lot auction, and lost the auction. If thats really you in the pic, answer me this...

1. Did the tiger come to life after the picture was taken?
    2. Were you granted any wishes by the Great Sitarman?
    3. Is the mystic queen ever-infinite as they say?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I saw that LP on Showandtell.com and stared at for like 5 min.

I would definitely cop that pon site. You gotta give us the back story.

Welcome!

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts
    We need a state by state breakdown of strutters (and some kind of breakdown for the non US strutters)

Michigan here

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    wow, what lp is that... ?

crazy picture man, i need one of those tigers in my life.

(this should help earn you instant soulstrut "clout", such an important thing amongst the regulars)

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    everything about that picture rules.

• Nice photo... What record is it from?

My mom had a similar picture with the birds on it hanging on the wall in our summerhouse.

Dress

• Are you serious!!!!!

And welcome.

Rich

Aw geez...I guess I should fess up. That's not me, but it is how I feel. ...it's like a photo of my soul, dudes.

A true to life hippie child showing up on an internet message board isn't that far fetched of a scenario. I apologize to anyone who was excited by the prospect.

I don't want to give away too much too soon regarding the LP -- but to begin with, those aren't rows on dudes head, they're lines shaved in.

Hi K *n C*n*d*. Are you called 'soufriere' because you're really gassy?

Hi R*f**l.

Hi Rich.

Hi ev'rybody.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

Are you serious!!!!!

And welcome.

Rich

Aw geez...I guess I should fess up. That's not me, but it is how I feel. ...it's like a photo of my soul, dudes.

A true to life hippie child showing up on an internet message board isn't that far fetched of a scenario. I apologize to anyone who was excited by the prospect.

I don't want to give away too much too soon regarding the LP -- but to begin with, those aren't rows on dudes head, they're lines shaved in.

Hi R*f**l.

Hi Rich.

Hi ev'rybody.

Weak

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts

Are you serious!!!!!

And welcome.

Rich

Hi R*f**l.

Hi Rich.

Hi ev'rybody.

• Anyway, as promised here is a picture of me as a child offered as introduction:

if I recall the record wasnt nearly as interesting as the cover. I think we had that parrot tapestry hanging in my childhood home.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Dude, seriously, you might as well forget about posting as "RootStrata" and re-register with a new name. Maybe get your IP address changed, too. Keep us guessing. Loss of credibility on first post introduction? NAGL ultimate.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Yeah dude, I'm about to get sonned by my friends as I just forwarded this post as a hillarious introduction.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

i want this printed and framed