THERE IS ABOUT TO BE PRO FOOTBALL ON TV

GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Life is good. I know it's just preseason. Sayin though.......

Comments

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts

Dudes, I know its not the same, but watch the CFL. Some good football there. Robert Edwards is playing well. Too bad Ricky Williams broke his arm.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Dudes, I know its not the same, but watch the CFL. Some good football there. Robert Edwards is playing well. Good thing [/b] Ricky Williams broke his arm before the fine people of Canada found out he sucks.[/b]

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts

Dudes, I know its not the same, but watch the CFL. Some good football there. Robert Edwards is playing well. Good thing [/b] Ricky Williams broke his arm before the fine people of Canada found out he sucks.[/b]

I was hoping he'd pull a Laurence Phillps & play some great ball here. He didn't impress me too much in the games he played. Not that his team was/is anything special, though.

• Dudes, I know its not the same, but watch the CFL. Some good football there. Robert Edwards is playing well. Good thing [/b] Ricky Williams broke his arm before the fine people of Canada found out he sucks.[/b]

Aw man I gotta disagree. Dood put up numbers behind some weak Dolphin lines. He's tough as nails. Just flaky.

They don't really show CFL down here.

• no big loss on untelevised CFL games, they're not even that exciting live.
    looking forward to smoke filled sundays all season long.

• I hear that.

AB is not looking fresh out here tonight. Step it up kid, this is probably your last chance.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Aw man I gotta disagree. Dood put up numbers behind some weak Dolphin lines. He's tough as nails. Just flaky.

They don't really show CFL down here.

Definitely a flake....and from those who knew him while he was at UT he's a really nice guy and somewhat "child-like", but I don't believe he WANTS to play nor does he still have the fire needed to excel at that level.

"Sucks" was probably too strong a word.

One crazy fact about Ricky was that when he went to the NFL Rookie Combine with 400+ other players he had the smallest hands in the group....not good for a running back.