Steady Bounce Jeep Commercial

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Who is feeling this?Where was the Mac Dre bobblehead, though?

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Who is feeling this?

Where was the Mac Dre bobblehead, though?

I was thinking of making a post about this too.

Is that Nine from "Whatcha Want"?

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts

Is that Nine from "Whatcha Want"?

sounds like it...

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    yo....i don't know about aht shit, but i'll do an impression of nine that'll rock your snotbox, sonnyson dunnydunnnnns.

"i'm incredible like the edible egg/arm leg leg arm head/who's the dread that said dunn da-da?/it';s flavor it don't matter/chit chatter chit shattterer"

if you see me out in the streeeeets ask for that shit and i'll serve it up fresher than fresh.

benski-i sense some hawkish views on israel within this thread.. yyou better clean that shit up. peace to mel gibson and them.

that real shcititit-soulmannnnn aproverd and shit. tell'em to updatet his blog ansd shit.

what's bellcity doing up at 0138 iin the a.m? doesn't that fool have to make formation in the moring? shine your bootots dude? me? i'm off tomorwwor so how abou that shitto. peace to my holmemnsm in the struggle.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i meant...it's flavor it don;t matter wing bater swing batter.....bot chit chatter chit chatter. what the bombalotrassclotbloodclot? time for me to run in. when i fuck up my favorite nine exccuse me 9ine it's time for me to call it a night.

peace to dj day and all of his successs rocking the funky beat bocx in nwe yourk city, where they make the false salsa. "new york city?!@" i think that i'm addiccted to cigarettes...how do you stop that shitaa? i know i need to, but i dont;w anta fanta wanta fanta? who drinks that shit>? why drink a fanta when you can have some jamesons? that's what the fuck i'm sayning.

it's crumbaleiveable....ohhhhhh!!!!!!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    yo....i don't know about aht shit, but i'll do an impression of nine that'll rock your snotbox, sonnyson dunnydunnnnns.

"i'm incredible like the edible egg/arm leg leg arm head/who's the dread that said dunn da-da?/it';s flavor it don't matter/chit chatter chit shattterer"

if you see me out in the streeeeets ask for that shit and i'll serve it up fresher than fresh.

benski-i sense some hawkish views on israel within this thread.. yyou better clean that shit up. peace to mel gibson and them.

that real shcititit-soulmannnnn aproverd and shit. tell'em to updatet his blog ansd shit.

what's bellcity doing up at 0138 iin the a.m? doesn't that fool have to make formation in the moring? shine your bootots dude? me? i'm off tomorwwor so how abou that shitto. peace to my holmemnsm in the struggle.

your holmemnsm?

lightweight! I drank as much as you and I'm speaking English.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    ha!!! little do you know that i threw many a drank back when i took my chief an d them to the airport. whucthciu know about getting bigger off some dirn in the savon parking lot? probably nothing.

shouts out the mr. and mrs thes and them for being a dope ass married couple and for thes's';s dope beats. track 2 on the the new puts album was my weddding weekend anthem for running around on some frantic airpaort shit. when he starts speaking in spanish or a bunch of english words that i never heard is the dope schitttttt. it reads like this...

cubeda mak bedda mok chot baka baka bot/ped elle mon a rom a dom a shot/ step father yelling up the stair case like yo! uncover the funk like ta-da!!! and all of that shit. thes rocked dizzy nbull's party like a chanmp trooper. sooo peacve to dr.thes and dublay kay. and under the radar dome/phily too. that's the holmesie.;

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Wow i was just talking about that Nine song the other day.

My Jeep is being recalled next month. People are getting hurt up over these ball joints. Apparently the steering drops out or something? i'have had the car for just over a month and it gets recalled. Oh well, i'd rather be alive.