PAGING HERMSAUCE

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
ive been back home in the central valley for the past few weekends. listening to my favorite radio station. they play all the killer oldies and latin hip hop. this shit is custom made for you my friend. anyways, they had a few rap songs that use doo wop tunes as the hook. can you hip me to these? i didnt catch the band name on the radio...

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    couldnt figure out how to work the scanner, but here you go homie. the old neighborhood. hope youre having fun in NYC...

somewhere along marietta. mommy, mom's cousin, and my uncle...

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    ive been back home in the central valley for the past few weekends. listening to my favorite radio station. they play all the killer oldies and latin hip hop. this shit is custom made for you my friend. anyways, they had a few rap songs that use doo wop tunes as the hook. can you hip me to these? i didnt catch the band name on the radio...

Suuuure, ask the Mexican dude. Next you'll be asking me if I know someone who can fix your roof.

Anyways, I must hear said tunes. Do they stream their broadcasts? Or even better, are they in an mp3 format? Which doo-wop songs do they use? I'm not too up on the new stuff, so I may have to do a little investigating. (There's a recent Lil' Rob song that borrows it's hook from some doo-wop. Something like "I'm barely...getting by." Wait, I think that's an interpolation of "Bring It On Home To Me." Is that doo-wop?)

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is...

[color:green]MEXICAN[/color] [color:red]POWER!!![/color][/b]

Herm

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Suuuure, ask the Mexican dude. Next you'll be asking me if I know someone who can fix your roof.

Anyways, I must hear said tunes. Do they stream their broadcasts? Or even better, are they in an mp3 format? Which doo-wop songs do they use? I'm not too up on the new stuff, so I may have to do a little investigating. (There's a recent Lil' Rob song that borrows it's hook from some doo-wop. Something like "I'm barely...getting by." Wait, I think that's an interpolation of "Bring It On Home To Me." Is that doo-wop?)

Herm

ON BLAST ALERT [/b]

Don't let all this color coded HTML latin pride ish fool you dudes. Ther boy just confessed that he doesn't even speak spanish.

King Most the last real chingon alive?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

Herm

jess, they stream. top right corner of the page where it says "listen here". i cant listen at work but its one of the best stations ever cuz as far as i can tell its outside the control of the major media corporations.

http://www.koko94.com/