NIKE ID @ 255

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Has anybody hit up this invite/appointment only Nike ID shop thing on Elizabeth Street?

Any NYC heads try this yet?

I just got my referral and I'm gonna hit it up in mid-june.

With this appointment you get many more options than from the website. I believe you can choose from the following.

-Waffle Racer II
-Dunk Lo
-Air 180!
-Rift
-Presto
-FC
-Free 5.0

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I walked by last week on my way to prohibit. saw the window like WOAH!, tried to walk in only to have the stores bouncer be like, "sorry, it's appointment only"

fuck that gliterati shopping bullshit.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

• fuck that gliterati shopping bullshit.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I might be able to get another invite. If you're interested let me know.

NB

I'd being saying the same thing if I didn't have an invite.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• fuck that gliterati shopping bullshit.

my quote has nothing to with being jealous over your invite.

my quote has nothing to with being jealous over your invite.

I didn't think it did.

From a marketing standpoint this whole program is brilliant.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I said

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

NB
    fuck dude. i'll go. dont get me wrong, if yall saw the window, you'd go too. I'm still not down with celebrity shoe stores, but i'll go if the situation presents itself. holler nate

NB
    fuck dude. i'll go. dont get me wrong, if yall saw the window, you'd go too. I'm still not down with celebrity shoe stores, but i'll go if the situation presents itself. holler nate

I'll be down the entire week of June 20th so it will be at some point during that time.

I'm a holler eitherway. I might have a gig for you during that week as well.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

NB

I'll be down the entire week of June 20th so it will be at some point during that time.

I'm a holler eitherway. I might have a gig for you during that week as well.
    B_E_T.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    sup with this spot?

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    World Famous Internet HUB for record collectors, sampling producers, beat heads, DJs, grown men who talk about shoe shopping like they're teenage girls, etc. Tons of knowledge being dropped. "Don't hate the Sayer, Hate the Game!" No Sellers or Shameless Self-Promos!

• catchdubscatchdubs 492 Posts
    i have an invite too, BUT i really just want to get an AF1 - the option exists (our fashion editor designed a pair for himself at the spot) but it doesn't list that on the invite.

World Famous Internet HUB for record collectors, sampling producers, beat heads, DJs, grown men who talk about shoe shopping like they're teenage girls, etc. Tons of knowledge being dropped. "Don't hate the Sayer, Hate the Game!" No Sellers or Shameless Self-Promos!

Don't forget the fresh threads.

http://www.paulsmith.co.uk/

or

www.tedbaker.com

I could go on and on.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    good looks
    id like to see what you come out with
    im diggin the idea

i have an invite too, BUT i really just want to get an AF1 - the option exists (our fashion editor designed a pair for himself at the spot) but it doesn't list that on the invite.

I was hoping that they'd have the Delta Force's...........

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

yo, that shit is weird. BUt if they have af1's then okay, I want in! but what the fuck? How do you go about getting invited? That shit is kinda lame.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

yo, that shit is weird. BUt if they have af1's then okay, I want in! but what the fuck? How do you go about getting invited? That shit is kinda lame.

Just customize online at nike id. Fuck an invite. They probably have the same colors at both spots.

• Options
    that aint hip hop

Ted Baker kills it, that shit lasts a lifetime if you treat it right. Paul Smith shirts don't fit me well, but they look right on other folks.

Just customize online at nike id. Fuck an invite. They probably have the same colors at both spots.

Nope. It's all totally different styles and color options.

TED BAKER IS HIP-HOP!

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    that aint hip hop

Ted Baker kills it, that shit lasts a lifetime if you treat it right. Paul Smith shirts don't fit me well, but they look right on other folks.

bejusus christ $150 for a short sleeve button up, what the fuck, fuck that noise

some of you dude are really livin high on the fuckin hog
    records before clothes yo, come on girls

• fuck a nike. i havent owned a pair since i was six.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    fuck a nike. i havent owned a pair since i was six.

Go wash your mouth out with soap!

that aint hip hop

bejusus christ $150 for a short sleeve button up, what the fuck, fuck that noise

So I guess you're not "REAL HIP-HOP" then.

• Options

Which one was 150 for a short sleeve button up? I paid 99 for my T.Baker longsleeves a few years ago, did they raise prices?

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

So I guess you're not "REAL HIP-HOP" then.

"real hip hop" dudes better be careful not to spill those raman juices all over those expensive shirts