marseille diggin spot's

ericeric 155 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
I'm looking for records store in marseille.French struter, help requested.thank's.

Comments

• noreillenoreille 270 Posts
    Hi Eric, Sorry... I don't know the place... You'll find the best records in unexpected places as always! Have a good time!

• There are a couple near the harbour area and you can always go to the marked on sundays (Marseilles west) but be careful, I once saw a burning car on my way over there!

Been a while since I visited so I don't have the directions ..

• I'm looking for records store in marseille.
    French struter, help requested.
    thank's.

I don't know about Marseille.
    If you can go to Toulouse or Bordeaux, I think there's a couple of nice shops though..
    BUT DUDE: France is all about flea markets. Don't waste your time, buy "LE CHINEUR", a montly mag about flea markets schedule, put the alarm on 6am, and do some trip in the area, the best way to find hot records for cheap!
    Records shops are usually wack in our country

• noreillenoreille 270 Posts
    Records shops are usually too expensive if not wack in our country

• ericeric 155 Posts
    Thank's all for the reply.
    I founded 5 adresse's on the net but only 2 where still open, the prices are mad expensive even for cheap records. just founded a freda payne album and a modulation album.
    I know abut the flea markets, but the guy that sell records in saint remy was not at the spot he use to be, i walked to the massive crowd of tourist and never finded him.

Peace.