08/06/06 BROOKLYN Record Swap

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited August 2006 in Announcements
Sunday, August 6th Triple Crown N. 11th and Bedford Ave., Williamsburg 1pm ----> We'll have bloody mary's, a full bar available, and hopefully a grill in the back yard for those who attend. Feel free to bring a crate/bag/shopping cart full of records to sell or trade. There is no fee for sellers, but you have to tip the bartender if you clock a little cash. If you have any interest in attending and or selling, please feel free to email me with your questions... dr_delay at hotmail dot com.

Comments

• NICE!

were you at ayres birthday on monday. i wasnt sure if it was the good dr and i kept getting sidelined into other convos, then i couldnt find you.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    yeah i was there for a moment. i saw you cuttin it up and wasnt really trying to butt in. i'm gonna stop through EVR on fri.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    BUMP!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    It really sucked going there only to find out it was canceled.

What happened Delay?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    situation was well out of my control, bro. the Triple Crown employee that set this up with me bailed out and left me stranded. I was out there till about 3:30pm and had about 25 people selling, buying and trading out on the street since we could'nt open the doors. After a while, the sun and lack of seating made us all depart to a greener pasture of bloody marys and hipster douches up the street. I sincerly apologize for the inconvenience. If I could have called everyone individually to warn them of the cancellation, I would have. I feel like a major ass for this happening.

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    After a while, the sun and lack of seating made us all depart to a greener pasture of bloody marys and hipster douches up the street.

It's cool. I can't believe he bailed on you. Now that's .

I got there later than I had planned. I wish I could've at least chilled for those couple of hours.

• situation was well out of my control, bro. the Triple Crown employee that set this up with me bailed out and left me stranded. I was out there till about 3:30pm and had about 25 people selling, buying and trading out on the street since we could'nt open the doors. After a while, the sun and lack of seating made us all depart to a greener pasture of bloody marys and hipster douches up the street. I sincerly apologize for the inconvenience. If I could have called everyone individually to warn them of the cancellation, I would have. I feel like a major ass for this happening.

whoa, late pass on the update. Now I don't feel guilty about being hungover and sleeping all afternoon...