WHO HERE HAS HAD A DICK PULLED ON THEM?

2»

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    i should drop these pron gems more regularlike
    So, when will that book see a public release?

in the nearish future...

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    see a public release?

You're part of the problem.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    H5>[color:#666666] 4691 Registered User(s).
    Welcome to our newest member, Trick_Willey[/color] /H5>

• Just now in ako's "being a bum" thread...

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts

I call bullshit!!

i call shenanigans!!! (on this whole thraed)

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts

And I bet he did it all to a kickass bollywood soundtrack.

Bombay the Hard[/b] Way?

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    Pron store:

One of the stores i worked in had a darkroom upstairs, i had to play the pron for the big screens from the VCRs downstairs behind the counter, so im chilling out, fucking baked after my break and i forget to rewind the movies for the dudes, (its around 3am)

so i hear mad banging and crashing as someone is coming down the stairs, i grab the baseball bat and walk around to head whoever is coming down the stairs off (maybe head off isnt the best expression...) anyways, door busts open and there is one of the regulars, buttass naked, with a hardon, sweating, wheezing, panting, stinking of Amyl and he says "um, puffantwheeze, can you puffpantwheeze rewind the movie puffpantwheeze?"

saw mad dick in that job.

I almost got fired from a job laughing my ass off at the original pron store thread back in my not-even-registered lurker days.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts

circle jerk? is that illegal in the US?

so guzzo called the police and they came over to make some people stop jerking off? How[/b]? why? what for? what would the charge be? Public nuisance?

being a police officer must be horrible. demobilizing jerk circles...

[nzshado] Boys, get the jizz-mop! [nzshadow]

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    [nzshado] Boys, get the jizz-mop! [nzshadow]

sidenote: took wifey to see Pirates of the Carribean the other night, and when i saw that tentacle faced Davey Jones i had fucking flashbacks, motherfucker was a walking jizzmop.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Short story:

I was at this music-festival about a month ago, camping and having a blast, and the dudes who put up tents next to ours was this group from M??l??y (small town way the fuck out in western Norway). One of the guys (who was a real cool guy, just a little... weird) and I got into talking about girls, and useful man-like ways of getting in their pants.

I talk about game and how you got to talk in the right ways, not making an asshole of yourself and whatnot, treat the girls nice etc etc.

He says "I just walk through the party with my dick hanging out. It works like a mother."

I refuse to believe it, his friend leans over an tells me a story of how this dude at a certain party had walked up behind some nice girl, got his dick out and put his foreskin in her back-pocket without her noticing.[/b]

I was amazed. The day went on and some serious drinking and smoking and whatever later, I met up with the dude again.

He walked up to me.

He had his dick out.

It was wearing sunglasses.

- J