Is there a NO I.D. Accept your Own Inst album?

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
I find the vocals to be... a bit lackluster in retrospect...

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I agree but I don't think there is one. Maybe there's a boot somewhere like they did those O.C., Common, PR & CL joints a few years back.

But can I get an amen for the SKY'S THE LIMIT RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEMIX?

• I love the beats.

I don't think No I.D., Dug Infinite, or the two girls from Infamous Syndicate (deej, holler!) are very good rappers though.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    yeah i was a bit disappointed when common went away from the dug infinite & no i.d. beats

there was an instrumental LP put out a few years back with beats from dug & no.i.d. but im unsure if they were instrumentals from the 'accept your own' album.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    just curious...what relationship was there with No I.D & Y-Not from that early Chi-Town/Common hip-hop scene?

I recall being backpacker impressed when my dude mentioned how thier emcee names where just thier real names backwards...

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    yeah i was a bit disappointed when common went away from the dug infinite & no i.d. beats

there was an instrumental LP put out a few years back with beats from dug & no.i.d. but im unsure if they were instrumentals from the 'accept your own' album.

don't quote me, but I recall there were a few beats on there from that album. The "I used to love her" rmx that never ended up coming out is also on there, the instrumental form at least.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts

this is the LP im talking about.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    I love the beats.

I don't think No I.D., Dug Infinite, or the two girls from Infamous Syndicate (deej, holler!) are very good rappers though.

Kanye did a few of the beats for the Infamous Syndicate album. Wasn't one of them Buddy Guy's daughter or something? Or am I thinking of another female rapper?

• raredaveraredave 205 Posts

this is the LP im talking about.

I got that, not bad at all...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I love the beats.

Kanye did a few of the beats for the Infamous Syndicates album. Wasn't one of them Buddy Guy's daughter or something? Or am I thinking of another female rapper?

Yeah, the one who is now "Shawnna" and who--according to our own deej--put out an album last month that is an "8.5"

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    what faux said.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    I love the beats.

Kanye did a few of the beats for the Infamous Syndicates album. Wasn't one of them Buddy Guy's daughter or something? Or am I thinking of another female rapper?

Yeah, the one who is now "Shawnna" and who--according to our own deej--put out an album last month that is an "8.5"

Oh, that's the other rapper I was thinking of. I didn't realise they were the same person.