frustrated ebay user (blbec24)

schoggischoggi 298 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
i need to share this... i won this auction today! check the bidding list and most important the bid retraction(s):http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=300010980675about 1 hour later i received a message through ebay from user blbec24:"i made you pay the full price fool..." i mean after checking my highest bid, he overbid me once again ($56)???hmm... out of curiosity, does someone know this clown? cheers

Comments

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

"i made you pay the full price fool..."

(Sorry, I do not know who this bidder is)

SG

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    you should report this fucker to eBay.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

what a bastard!!

• raredaveraredave 205 Posts
    report it to ebay as abuse.

• schoggischoggi 298 Posts
    i wrote message to the customer support center,
    simply explaining what happend and asking what they think of such cunts!
    to honest, i expect nothing,
    i'd just like to meet this guy (blbec24) in real life!

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts

I had a bidder out bid me & then pull his bid at the last moment. I had ebay look into it because I thought that was suspect & also that the guy who bid against me had a history of retractions (7 in 5 months). They found nothing suspicious, but they did check everything out & warned the bidder about excessive retractions.

as expected, ebay can't do anything... must add that they didn't really understand the troubles...
    no matter, it seems that i'll get the users address & i'll devinitely give him a call...

• i wrote message to the customer support center,

I had a bidder out bid me & then pull his bid at the last moment. I had ebay look into it because I thought that was suspect & also that the guy who bid against me had a history of retractions (7 in 5 months). They found nothing suspicious, but they did check everything out & warned the bidder about excessive retractions.

I had a similar exp with a uk buyer/seller who bid and retracted twice in quick succesion, checked his feedback and he had over 140 retractions in 6months !!!
    Reported him to ebay, then discussed it on another forum, where he posted and tried to weakly defend himself, did say he had recieved a warning from ebay though...

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    as expected, ebay can't do anything... must add that they didn't really understand the troubles...
    no matter, it seems that i'll get the users address & i'll devinitely give him a call...

that should be interesting. let us know what happens.

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts

I had a similar exp with a uk buyer/seller who bid and retracted twice in quick succesion, checked his feedback and he had over 140 retractions in 6months !!!
    Reported him to ebay, then discussed it on another forum, where he posted and tried to weakly defend himself, did say he had recieved a warning from ebay though...

Funky_muse?

• tdotctdotc 17 Posts
    I don't know about you but this gives more reason why one should bid snipe. I don't understand why people bid a high amount early in the auction. Wait until the last minute so fuckers like this can't pull that crap.

• i wrote message to the customer support center,

Funky_muse?

Nah not this time...

It was a UK random rap hunter...

that should be interesting. let us know what happens.

i called him a couple of minutes ago...
    his mother answered the call first, passing the phone to him,
    we had a short discussion... but he was really very deranged,
    doesn't happen everyday that the virtual internet world/identity
    faces the real world!
    after the call, i dived back in the virtual world and
    send him a private message through ebay,
    telling him that i anyway will forget about all and
    offered him to stay in contact in a friendly way..

i think he's an okay guy... we'll see what happens... end of story?