Power of Attorney-JB Production?

fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
"from the inside"supposed to be some jailhouse funk produced by jb...is this any good?

Comments

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    i remember it to be pretty underwhelming.

I don't think JB really produced it. He just kind of endorsed it; like he did with Mystery of Black hair care products.

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    It's got one good instrumental. Seems to be going pretty cheap nowadays - for $20 it's worth a shot, but it's not amazing.

• noreillenoreille 270 Posts
    Is the track "Changing man" included in this LP?

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    Like Joe said: a one-tracker. JB didn't produce, but wrote the liner notes.

I've sold my copy of the LP, but if anyone has a pic of the liner's, plaese to post it here!

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    It's got one good instrumental. Seems to be going pretty cheap nowadays - for $20 it's worth a shot, but it's not amazing.

It's good to see my memories are correct.

I remember that album coming thru the used store where I used to work, 13 or 14 years ago, and I passed on it. I played it in the store and I wasn't feelin' it either.

• Is the track "Changing man" included in this LP?

no it's not on the lp

I think two tracks "buck naked" and "jelly roll" were on some euro soul/funk compilations years ago

the album was produced by Stan Vincent who also worked with groups like the Five Stairsteps, Soul Generation or Sound Experience

no it's not on the lp

I think two tracks "buck naked" and "jelly roll" were on some euro soul/funk compilations years ago

the album was produced by Stan Vincent who also worked with groups like the Five Stairsteps, Soul Generation or Sound Experience

Thanks for the info... I wonder then where I will find this track... Probably on some obscure 45? Does anyone know about "Changing man" by Power of Attorney?

• Thanks for the info... I wonder then where I will find this track... Probably on some obscure 45? Does anyone know about "Changing man" by Power of Attorney?

this one is only on 45 on the Brotherhood label - that's all I know about it

Thanks for the info... I wonder then where I will find this track... Probably on some obscure 45? Does anyone know about "Changing man" by Power of Attorney?

this one is only on 45 on the Brotherhood label - that's all I know about it

That's what I figured by making a small research... I'll get it sooner or later, no need for prize czech! Thanks again for your help!